Break for Fog

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
We may have used a little too much fog for this shoot.
There is no such thing as "too much fog."

Also the cat appears to be wondering why these people keep invading her apartment...

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
No mention of the pencil-sharpened head? That would've been interesting to see the makeup work for.
I'd say this episode is a prime example of why LRR fans are happy to see Loading Time become a regular thing. I never would've suspected how much work you guys had to put into this one, but it was worth it. Great episode. ^.^

Apr 2, 2009
Good to see that The Warriors of Darkness are still floating around, and they even have a new member. Good episode, I enjoy the LoadingTime videos.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
When you guys got out the chain for Paul's neck, I just thought "Hey, Paul's becoming a Kingdom Hearts character!".

Jan 12, 2012
This is actually a really enjoyable segment; I hope they keep it up.

On an unrelated note, "Oh God, it's oscillating." is probably the least threatening thing I have ever heard.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
2 weeks in a row, within minutes of the video starting I see something awesome that I wish I had. This week it was the Street Sharks thing.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I was a little surprised to find the fog had been done with a fog machine rather than a digital effect. It looks really good.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
It would have been hilarious if you had set off the smoke detectors in the hallway. Good Planning putting a sign on the door, then again I don't think I would go all the way down the hall if I saw smoke coming out from under someones door

Happy it all came together, it was a good video. I know a few friends who could use a visit from The Banshee.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
And now we need an "Oh god, it's oscillating!" T-shirt.

I don't think we give the cat enough credit. We assume the cat is just lazy and in the way.....but clearly it is an insidious plan to take screentime and achieve stardom! And it's working.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
"Aww, he's purring."

And Kathleen just demonstrated that the average reaction of a cat owner can be just as humorous as cats themselves.

(Although, to be fair, I find it impossible to work when my cat keep jumping on my lap demanding to be pet.)

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
Rakor said:
And now we need an "Oh god, it's oscillating!" T-shirt.

I don't think we give the cat enough credit. We assume the cat is just lazy and in the way.....but clearly it is an insidious plan to take screentime and achieve stardom! And it's working.
(double post sorry! but this comment deserved it!) YES, YES WE DO NEED THAT SHIRT. i dont know what the graphic would be but it could be FUNNY and i would buy it in a heart beat xD

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Without any kind of plan, Cam, Matt and I all decided to play our characters as enormously annoying yuppies. You know, the kind of people who bore you at parties because all they want to talk about is how doing hot yoga three times a week has been "totally spiritual, man." If you ever meet anyone like this you should run away as fast as you can. They are insufferable.
Worst-case scenario: a yuppie comes up to you and starts talking about how running 10 km three mornings a week has been "totally spiritual, man."
itchcrotch said:
did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?
Who doesn't?