Previously On Critical Miss

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I got to say I love this guest artist style and that's a nice way of summing up pretty much the comic itself (well ok there more to it than that).

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
You have to wonder, is there any pressure to play the game better when the main character is looking RIGHT over your shoulders?

It would be kind of odd to Game Over on God of War with Kratos looking right at you.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well that was interesting, i liked the way stuff was drawn.
And Doctor Freeman looked as awesome as always, of course.
Also, Aliens.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Qitz said:
You have to wonder, is there any pressure to play the game better when the main character is looking RIGHT over your shoulders?

It would be kind of odd to Game Over on God of War with Kratos looking right at you.
"I'm doing my best darn it!"
Though if you could get Kratos to make you a sandwich... that'd be cool!

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
putowtin said:
Qitz said:

"I'm doing my best darn it!"
Though if you could get Kratos to make you a sandwich... that'd be cool!
I have the oddest feeling that asking Kratos if he could make you a sandwich would end up with him squishing you inbetween two huge boulders.

thunderbuck

Oct 28, 2010
Seat...Belt... Honestly it takes two seconds and almost always prevents undesired face/lamp-post interaction.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wow, love the art style. Not sure why we needed a recap, but it's nice to have something to link to if I recommend the comic.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
First of all, great art style.
Second: I wonder how it is when you see game characters, but know that they are not real, but still interact with them.

Aconite333

May 1, 2008
Despite Gordon Freeman's extensive educational background, including a Ph.D, I don't think he's actually qualified to be doing a doctor's job. I'm pretty sure that requires an MD.

Also, apparently this version of Erin may be a channer since she has three meme-related pictures on her wall.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Take this lesson children: don't use a seatbelt, spend the rest of your life with hallucinations backseat gaming with you.