Comic Coverage

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
Comic Coverage

My guest artist scheduled for this week got a tad busy.

Read Full Article

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
Wait you mean shanks as in Aussie Shanks from doomsday arcade or Shanks as in Egyptian demigod

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Goldeneye1989 said:
Wait you mean shanks as in Aussie Shanks from doomsday arcade or Shanks as in Egyptian demigod
From Lee Lee's after comments 3 weeks ago:

Lee Lee said:
"Some exciting news! I'll be doing video coverage of GDC that will be hosted here on The Escapist. What could be more exciting than that? I'll tell you what, my camera guy. Some of you may remember him from a little show that used to be on The Escapist [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doomsday-arcade/1364-Episode-23]. That's right, Michael Shanks will be joining me on this adventure."
That should answer your question.

OT: have fun, hope the coverage goes well :D

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Goldeneye1989 said:
from the way he's dressed, I'd go demigod!

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
Best of the 3 said:
Goldeneye1989 said:

Lee Lee said:
"Some exciting news! I'll be doing video coverage of GDC that will be hosted here on The Escapist. What could be more exciting than that? I'll tell you what, my camera guy. Some of you may remember him from a little show that used to be on The Escapist [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doomsday-arcade/1364-Episode-23]. That's right, Michael Shanks will be joining me on this adventure."

Yeah thats what i was thinking, but looking at the other comments before me.....

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Hey, it's Michael, of 'The Michaels' fame! I always wondered what happend to him...

Well best of luck to both of you, Doomsday Arcade was (and still is) my favourite thing on The Escapist.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Goldeneye1989 said:
Best of the 3 said:
Goldeneye1989 said:

Lee Lee said:

Yeah thats what i was thinking, but looking at the other comments before me.....
I don't even know who they were on about XD