Indie Royale St. Patrick's Day Bundle Gets Hard Reset

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Indie Royale St. Patrick's Day Bundle Gets Hard Reset

The Indie Royale St. Patrick's Day Bundle is here, featuring Hard Reset, four other games and some bonus stuff for the non-cheapskates.

Another day, another bundle, this time with a distinctly Irish flavor thanks to the inclusion of Hard Reset, the action-packed shooter released last year by Flying Wild Hog, a new studio based out of Warsaw, Ireland. [Warsaw's in Ireland, right?] It's an old-school blast and a wickedly good deal in a "pay what you want" deal, but there's more!

The St. Patrick's Day Bundle also includes Jolly Rover, a 2D point-and-click adventure; Vertex Dispenser, a "fast-paced abstract strategy game with mathematical puzzle elements"; the industry-mocking DLC Quest; and Lair of the Evildoer, an "action-RPG-shooter" with 20 procedurally-generated levels of pure evil. And if you pay more than the minimum, which at last check was a little over five bucks, you'll also get the 15 song O.S.T.: Original Soundtrack, an NES-inspired musical tribute to videogames of old.

There are still nearly four days left on the clock but you know the deal: the more the Indie Royale sells, the higher the price goes, so get on it quick if you want the best price - or you can force the price down for your fellow gamers by paying more than you have to. Either way, this is another solid bundle no matter how you look at it, so go look at it at indieroyale.com [http://www.indieroyale.com/].

jakelly14

Jan 19, 2012
yeah! i got this yesterday.......im addicted to indie bundles......I buy everyone i see......help...me.....

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Holy shiiiit someone payed over 300 British Pounds for the bundle..

Edit: Payed 5E for mine when price was 3.80. Worth it for a few hours of mindless bliss.

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
Kwil said:
Now that's weird.. why on earth would I want to *lower* the price for my fellow gamers? If anything, I want them paying more so that the devs make more.
Because you paying more to lower the price balances out how much they make because you paid more...or something.