Take The Escapist Birthday Quiz!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Take The Escapist Birthday Quiz!

How much do you really know about The Escapist? Time to show off your smarts!

Maybe you've been around since the very beginning, or maybe you just found The Escapist recently and have since called it your happy internet home. Either way, it's time to put your Escapist cred to the test with the very first installment of our Weekly Quiz! All you have to do is answer ten questions about The Escapist. Simple, right? Oh, did we mention there are badges to be won?

Hope you've been paying attention all these years. You only get one shot at a perfect score, but your time will help determine where you wind up on the leaderboard. Having a piece of birthday cake while you take the quiz is optional, but certainly recommended.

Ok, ready...set...GO!

Take The Escapist Birthday Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/6]

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Well, last I checked I was still in the top 10. I suspect that'll change though. I was 6th at one point though!

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
5 out of 10? Well, I suck.

Wait, nilcypher only got 9 our of 10? Wow, I didn't see that coming.

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
100%! hooray for me! And the Escapist, for surviving to see it's fourth birthday! Here's hoping it's around for many years to come.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
60%, and I've been here 4 months. Not too bad. Can I take the quiz again? Me like shiny badges.