Assassin in the Snow

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Assassin in the Snow

Sometimes the simplest ideas can get incredibly complicated.

Read Full Article

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
That whole thing should just have been a Bud-Lite nature documentary.
This would be better advertising than normal Bud Lite adverts.

I actually like how the hood turned out. Big ups to Tally for attention to detail.

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
I can't imagine how Stark Manor wouldn't stick after the first time it was brought up! That is the best name for an apartment.

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
hey cool they're shooting in my backyard or at least close to my house in the valley, man i cant believe i didn't recognize mount Washington in the actual video.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
I'm now curious about how many people would bid on the hood if it were up for auction during the next DBFH.

VredeJohn

Oct 19, 2009
Personally I would have called your place Winterfell, the ancient seat of the Starks in A Game of Thrones.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Happy birthday, Matt.

Also, there are other First Nations characters in video games! Like T. Hawk in Street Fighter... The most incredibly stereotypical American Indian character ever who no one likes to play, but... Okay, shutting up now.

VredeJohn said:
Personally I would have called your place Winterfell, the ancient seat of the Starks in A Game of Thrones.
...Um, have you read "A Song of Ice and Fire"?

Given the typical fate of Starks within (or the fate of Winterfell itself, for that matter), the last thing I'd want to do is make connections...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
VredeJohn said:
Yeah, but we live in Victoria, so winter isn't usually coming.
We had to drive for 3 hours just to GET to winter.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
It might have been too much of a hassle, but it would have been funny to seem him perched up high somewhere (like in the game, only with a bluescreen) drinking the tea/beer.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
I was de-railed at cat.

Daw~ fuzzy kitty cat.

How dare you deprive that cat of it's hard earned pillow.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
Tally is SCARY good at anything craft related. Every time Desert Bus rolls around i try and bag some of her stuff but im always outbid :(
Scary good at anything craft or singing-related. Tally and Paul stole the show at the last DB.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I would have called it Winterfell regardless, and whenever anyone cracked wise about a lack of winter I'd call them 'green' and complain about how long the Summer has been.

Also, how did the communal bedroom work out?

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
VredeJohn said:
Yeah, but we live in Victoria, so winter isn't usually coming.
We had to drive for 3 hours just to GET to winter.
HEY! it's not that cold on this part of the Island ... oh wait you meant up on Mount Washington, never mind