Mass Effect 3: Retake This

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
Hey Cory and Grey, how much did EA and Bioware pay you to write this?

Now where did I write down my Twitter password...

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
I R AGREY! SUPER SERIAL!

Butthurt is assuming direct control.

How'd.....How'd you get the shirt on the bear?

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Heh... geuss thats on par...

Wait! Whats the girl with the crush on Nathan Fillion doing with her fingers outside the comic box!?

OH GOD!!!

*In fetal position*

THE FORTH WALL WILL PROTECT ME!THE FORTH WALL WILL PROTECT ME!THE FORTH WALL WILL PROTECT ME!

Captcha: step over. NOT FUNNY!

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Eh eh eh.. I like that one.. But the discription is even better <.<

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
>.> there's a vgcats comic that I wanna post here...but is it right to post another webcomic in the comment section for someone's webcomic? :3

Patrick Anderson

Mar 26, 2011
Fans point out plot holes and inconsistencies with the ending and how it doesn't fit in the story

Game journalists and their websites that are plauged with EA ads call us entitled

Real journalists from Forbes, BBC News, CNN, NY Times, NY Daily news, etc... say the fans have a point and point out all the quotes Bioware said about the ending and how it ended up being lies.

Yeah, and you wonder why no one takes game journalists seriously anymore. I bet most of you game journalists cringe seeing more credible sources like Forbes rip you apart while you have nothing but petty comments to respond with.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Smilomaniac said:
I get that it's a joke on the mocking of fans being butthurt, but I'm starting to get fed up.

I didn't support the movement, hold the line, send cupcakes or anything but I sure didn't like the ending. Now everywhere I go on the net I'm reminded that I'm apparently an entitled crybaby and I should suck up spending +100 hours and spending +150? for an ending that couldn't be bothered to even tell me what happened being nowhere near what people deserved. (Artistic integrity or not, it's just bad.)

I was never angry, just dissapointed. After reading a bunch of articles, watching vids and now comics, I'm starting to get there. Thanks for telling me what a crybaby I am.

Whatever the point of the comic is supposed to be, I don't care.
Even the damn captcha is trying to be funny, it wants me to type in "get over it"...
And in that case this isn't directed towards you. This is directed to all those who got mad, started whining and did all of the other things. No reason to get fed up.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I hope you realize that even though you listed instructions below the comic, people still won't get it / will lash out at you out of principle.

Funny though.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Take back Mass Effect? Now? I've been outraged since Mass Effect 2. Everyone else is a poser.