The Come On

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Cuteness = 10,000

Ability to give a hint = -100,000

Don't worry Erin, you'll still bag him. Even if you do suck at flirting.

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
I'm astounded how she could play the DS in a pub while drunk and still have it by the end of the night. If I tried this where I live, I bet it wouldn't last 5 minutes before it got stolen.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
So drunk that she doesn't realize she's rubbing her own leg? Wow, she must be extremely drunk. Oh gawd, if Erin sleeps with this guy, what will her hallucinations say?

I think there are gonna be thumbs up all around.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
In several of the forum posts I've read this would be considered rape, because she is really drunk and therefor cannot give consent.

Personally I don't believe that, but I'm gay and have no idea about women.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
I'd blame the beer more.

And I'd say if she's so blotto she can't tell she's rubbing her own leg instead of someone elses, I think the only bodily fluids they'd share is her drool when she passes out with her head on his shoulder in the cab.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
AbstractStream said:
So drunk that she doesn't realize she's rubbing her own leg? Wow, she must be extremely drunk. Oh gawd, if Erin sleeps with this guy, what will her hallucinations say?

I think there are gonna be thumbs up all around.
Kraotos will be disappointed that there wasn't another woman involved. So, that's one who won't be all smiles.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Sandytimeman said:
In several of the forum posts I've read this would be considered rape, because she is really drunk and therefor cannot give consent.

Well i hate to turn this thread ugly but...oh well.

If a grown person goes to a bar and voluntarily consumes a large amount of alcohol and do stupid things because of it, I find it hard to call the other person a criminal. Whether or not they are complete douche-bags is another question entirely.

OT: Good storyline and all but Kratos is probably going to get very creepy in the next one...

NathLines

May 23, 2010
And then, when they're in their underwear, Molly will come around and chuck Erin's PC at her.

History repeats itself.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Zorg Machine said:
Sandytimeman said:

If a grown person goes to a bar and voluntarily consumes a large amount of alcohol and do stupid things because of it, I find it hard to call the other person a criminal. Whether or not they are complete douche-bags is another question entirely.

OT: Good storyline and all but Kratos is probably going to get very creepy in the next one...
Oh dear god, let's not open that can of worms here. I'm not disagreeing with you, but these arguments can go on for scores of pages.

Unless of course that inevitable shitstorm was the intended punchline of the comic...

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I wonder if anyone has ever scored by suggesting that they "share bodily fluids".

Somehow, I'm not seeing it.

Captcha: "See ya". Yeah, that's the kind of reaction I would expect.

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
I am afraid that Mr. Perfect, who has been sitting there all night listening to her rants etc, is actually another figment of her imagination. He could be from a game after all and she is just too drunk to recognise him. This would also explain the whole leg rubbing thing, I.E. FightClub, where he is just another part of herself and would show why she she didn't notice that she is rubbing her own leg.

Not to mention the guy she is talking to does look a bit like Tyler Durden.

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
Scars Unseen said:
Zorg Machine said:
Sandytimeman said:
In several of the forum posts I've read this would be considered rape, because she is really drunk and therefore cannot give consent.

Oh dear god, let's not open that can of worms here. I'm not disagreeing with you, but these arguments can go on for scores of pages.

Unless of course that inevitable shitstorm was the intended punchline of the comic...
Going by past comics that might well be it :p

Personally if someone had been brushing me off all evening and then suddenly got the hots for me in the last half hour when they were super drunk I'd just take them back to their house and put them to bed and leave a note to get intouch when less inebriated if they wanted to. Not going to out and out call anyone who wouldn't a criminal, but they are definitely complete douchebags.

It's a bit difficult to tell how drunk a cartoon character is from a few words though, the yawn could just be tiredness, the blushing from the social situation and the leg thing...er...massive incompetence and a severe degenerative disorder of the nervous system?

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Nah, Tris probably won't try anything. He seems like that type of guy that wouldn't take advantage of the situation, especially considering this new found desire for sex is obviously just the beer talking... And maybe a little influence from Leisure Suit Larry as well. I'm willing to bet his power of influence with Erin is proportionate to the amount of alcoholic intake.