E3 Preview: Fable: The Journey

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
You're right Molyneux, the Vita is way to Gimmicky. Now lets continue the work on this Kinect game!

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
dragongit said:
You're right Molyneux, the Vita is way to Gimmicky. Now lets continue the work on this Kinect game!
Actually I think I heard that He left Lionhead so he is no longer working on this.

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
dammit people, rail shooters were annoying when the came out on the wii how do they think that this will be any fun on a better piece of technology that's wasted on that genre?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
LOVED Fable: The Lost Chapters, HATED Fable 2 (except for that one quest with the Necronomicon AND all the creepy demon doors) thought Fable 3 was decent, definitely better then 2 but this is just the final nail in Fable's coffin (or was it that puppet game thing?)

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Nope, not interested in the least. The Fable series should have just stopped after 3, no need for this iteration whatsoever.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
I'm cautiously optimistic about Journey, but this is Lionhead's last chance to make a decent Fable game. Fable III was a disaster, and I don't even want to mention that puppet smut they just released.

If this tanks, the franchise is done. No question about it.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Steve Butts said:
All the spells are gesture based. Hold your left arm up in front of your face to create a shield....
hold your right hand before your face and bring it sharply to you face...

Someone needs to drop this whole fable thing before it blows up in their face.... wait too late!