E3 Preview: Persona 4 Golden

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
E3 Preview: Persona 4 Golden

Summon your persona in the Vita version of the stellar RPG.

Read Full Article

KingdomFantasyXIII

Apr 4, 2012
Might have to try it. I missed it for the PS2 (was playing Dot Hack G.U, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia ATM) I did like FF13 and I heard good things about the Persona series, so I might check it out. (yet another JRPG that I need to buy along with Tales of Xillia)

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
DO WANT. One of the things I hate about summer is the onslaught of games that my wallet can't afford. Excuse me while I just sit here drooling.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Heh, one of the reasons for buying Vita. Although, I am sure that there will be more exiting games on this platform.

KingdomFantasyXIII

Apr 4, 2012
TizzytheTormentor said:
Terratina. said:
DO WANT. One of the things I hate about summer is the onslaught of games that my wallet can't afford. Excuse me while I just sit here drooling.
You got that right, Persona 4 the Golden is one of my most anticipated games ever and I will have to buy a Vita (Hopefully get a bundle) and I will also have to get Persona 4 Arena, Assassins Creed III (among other games) and a 3DS for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance...my wallet will be destroyed...

KingdomFantasyXIII said:
Might have to try it. I missed it for the PS2 (was playing Dot Hack G.U, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia ATM) I did like FF13 and I heard good things about the Persona series, so I might check it out. (yet another JRPG that I need to buy along with Tales of Xillia)
Is Tales of Xillia getting localized? If so, that's great and is it getting localized for Europe? I live in Ireland and my sis loves the tales games and has been waiting for this.
It's getting localized in America on summer 2013. I have not heard anything in Europe yet. I think it should be around the same time as America though. The game itself already has a sequel coming out called Tales of Xillia 2 as well that has not come out in Japan

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
*whine whine* no monayyyy for vittaaaa

Loved Persona 4. Loved Persona 3 even more.

NEW CUTSCENES AND EVENTS. Not fair not fair..