E3: Sarah's Five Favorites

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
E3: Sarah's Five Favorites

Sarah's top 5 E3 picks features puzzlers, Personas and the post-apocalyptic.

Read Full Article

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I love this list, you're coverage of the Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls has made me so excited for these games.

Personna 4 makes me want to get something I can play it on too :(

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Hmm, Quantum Conundrum seems to be the only one that's even coming to PC.

At least it does sound quite interesting.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Now that we have P4 Golden coming for Vita, can we get a PSN release for those who don't have handhelds?

As far as the actual list The Last of Us looks the most interesting. If its unscripted like they claim, then that'll be one of the most interesting games coming up

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
You know, this is the Escapist. You don't have to be full of pep and be breathlessly excited about everything; nobody's paying you to like them here. You can be honest.

If, instead of being a jaded old stick-in-the-mud like the rest of us, you actually are excited and can't wait to play, then...
what kind of alien witch are you? ...joy? What is that? *hisss*

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Rock Band Blitz actually seems pretty easy to describe: it's Amplitude and Frequency. Not that I'm complaining, and that is neat that your downloaded songs work for it.

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
PrototypeC said:
You know, this is the Escapist. You don't have to be full of pep and be breathlessly excited about everything; nobody's paying you to like them here. You can be honest.
Um, dude? I think she is excited because these are her personal top five games? ;-) Preview section is over there [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/conferences/e3-2012/9657-Games-of-E3-2012]

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Mike Kayatta said:
PrototypeC said:
Um, dude? I think she is excited because these are her personal top five games? ;-) Preview section is over there [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/conferences/e3-2012/9657-Games-of-E3-2012]
I'm just kidding. It's just fun to see a positive response on the Escapist, even if the article is all about things she likes. No commentary on E3 and "shooty shooty bang boom", just positivity? That's something special.