Gravity Rush's PSN Release Gets Free DLC

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Gravity Rush's PSN Release Gets Free DLC

Gravity Rush's pre-order bonuse is now available to PSN purchasers.

Customers who missed Amazon's Gravity Rush pre-order bonuses, can still get the "Military" DLC pack, which contains a new costume and a handful of new missions by purchasing the game on PSN where it's slightly cheaper. Assuming you want a nice, solid, real-world copy of the game, you'll still be able to buy the DLC when it's released on July 24th for $3.99.

Following that, you'll be able to pick up the "Spy Pack" for the same price on June 26th. It comes with more missions and a spy costume - of course, "spies" apparently dress like modern-era Catwoman [http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7233/7178223233_78e2915316_z.jpg] in the Gravity Rush Universe, presumably so they can infiltrate chiropractor conventions. [http://comicsandcola.blogspot.ca/2012/06/catwomans-disregard-for-human-anatomy.html] If that isn't fetish-tastic enough for you, the "maid pack," goes live on July 10th and ... yeah, you can probably guess what that contains.

Source: PlayStation Blog [http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/12/gravity-rush-launches-today-on-ps-vita-get-the-inside-scoop-on-dlc/]

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Sober Thal said:
Oh god... that's friggin' adorable. >.>

Also, PSN doesn't seem to be updating like it should be doing. Is there something going on?

neonsword13-ops

Mar 28, 2011
Sober Thal said:
I think the people working on PSN forgot to hit enter, and they are all on lunch breaks now.

Nice Avatar BTW.
Urrrgggh.

I was hoping to see if Sony would put more games up for PS+ users. Guess not...

And thanks. I like it even though I did minimalistic editing. Came out really good.

I don't know what your avatar is from, but it looks interesting. Care to share? :3

neonsword13-ops

Mar 28, 2011
Sober Thal said:
The first anime I saw as a kid

Macross Plus and Macross Zero are better ones to see now-a-days.
That's quite interesting. Might have to check that out later.

So, is Gravity Rush as good as everyone says? I've only played the demo but it was FUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Argh!! I gotta go by my EB later to get my pre order code, didn't have it when I got the game...a week prior to release. Though I really find it annoying that we still gotta wait a couple weeks to get all the DLC. You think all the damn time between localization, they'd have had enough time to have all the DLC released on the same day grr...

Still love the game regardless, it's a game I honestly think every Vita owner should own. It's just one of those unique experiences that comes around so rarely these days, a breath of fresh air. A lovely amalgamation of characters, story, visuals, gameplay, and music. Hell I instantly went and bought/ordered a copy of the sound track from playasia right after I beat the game; I could listen to 'Douse Shinundakara' all day.

Now I just hope Gravity Rush 2 will become a reality some day. I don't want this to be another Advent Rising (I still want my damn AR2!!!!).

EDIT: Just checked the store on my vita, game is up. Holy shit it's only 1.5GB!? I thought it would be bigger even if this is just compression.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
neonsword13-ops said:
Sober Thal said:
The first anime I saw as a kid

Macross Plus and Macross Zero are better ones to see now-a-days.
That's quite interesting. Might have to check that out later.

So, is Gravity Rush as good as everyone says? I've only played the demo but it was FUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
Best game on the platform in my opinion.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Sober Thal said:
You beat the game already?

That sucks.

But yeah, great soundtrack, and I hope they start on a sequel soon.
I got the game last Tuesday, and played the game for several hours each day, doing missions, chellenges, and exploring. Sunk at least 10 hours into it, each story mission alone will range between half an hour to an hour in length. Beat it on Sunday, and 100% trophies lol, but I have fun redoing chllenges and just wandering about the city as it lets you do so after you beat the story.

And a sequel is pretty much a guarantee if they give Toyama another project. He said if given the option to do a sequel or an original game, he'd do a sequel with the whole original team int tact.

So yes...sequel is highly likely. Still surprised this is from the same guy who brought us SIlent Hill and Siren....

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
Game wasn't yet avaliable on EU PSN this morning, got to take another look this evening.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
This was the kind of game I was waiting for before I got my vita, and now...
to the stores!