Leaving the Nest

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
*sniff*
Thanks for the memories Leels.
I wish you luck and will be adding your new site to my bookmarks as soon as I get home.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Soooooo, you're leaving then...Do we get a replacement comic or what?

I enjoyed it, but [five minutes of prepubescent teenagers playing online] didn't anyone tell us?!?! Seriously!! An official announcement beforehand would've been nice.....Good luck.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Renegade-pizza said:
Soooooo, you're leaving then...Do we get a replacement comic or what?

I enjoyed it, but [five minutes of prepubescent teenagers playing online] didn't anyone tell us?!?! Seriously!! An official announcement beforehand would've been nice.....Good luck.
Relax dude. You can still read it at the new site. Jeez.

I hope there is a replacement, but it will have to work bloody hard to fill the void in my heart.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Aw bummer, you`re leaving ... This is quite the sad day. Still, I´ll try to check out that website often enough.

Apr 28, 2008
Sad to see it go, but glad it's doing so well for you.

I'll keep reading it. It's a good comic. Though now with you gone, Grey will have the run of the place.

God help us all.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Damn. Always sad to see something leave.

You can be sure I'll still be following you where you move to though.

Specifics on why you now have to leave the Escapist though?

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Aww. You're leaving the Escapist? Does this mean we're not gonna get any new updates from you here?

That sucks. Your comic was always enjoyable to read, and made me laugh quite a couple of times. Whatever the reason, best of luck with the new website, and I hope it takes off.

You better still do the occasional crossover with LRR, though.

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Best of luck for the future! I'll add you to my usual list.

Only one small gripe, the scale on your page is a touch smaller.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Well, so long from the Escapist LeeLee, but I look forward to watching your comic evolve on your new site. Good luck with the new venture and thanks for all the issues you posted here. :D

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I have to admit Lee Lee, I'm more than a little jealous. I took a 2 year media course at college and I still can't draw like you and now your career is taking off and... well nevermind. Best of luck to you.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Good luck LeeLee hope it go's well, I'll be sure to keep reading on the new site :D

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Bookmarked the new site. Hope this move brings you even more success. But you still need to show up on the odd Feed Dump episode.