The Escapist Expo Presents: Movie Night With Movie Bob!

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
The Escapist Expo Presents: Movie Night With Movie Bob!

Watch a live performance by Movie Bob at this year's Expo.

As fun as it is to outdoor laser tag [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117954-Hunt-Zombies-With-Nerf-Guns-at-Expo-2012], sometimes you just want to sit on your butt and relax. Friday night of Expo, we've got you covered with all of the glorious inaction you can handle. Join us under the stars for a massive outdoor movie screening accompanied by The Escapist's own Movie Bob and his interesting, occasionally thoughtful running commentary.

Movie Bob knows a lot about movies. And I mean a lot. But Movie Bob knows even more about bad movies, especially those of the so-bad-it's-good variety. That's why we asked him to delve deep into the Bob Cave, and fetch from his vault one of the most simultaneously beloved and reviled films in geek cinema history. We can't tell you exactly what he's picked just yet, but you can trust us: This is going to be good.

Listening to a live performance with Movie Bob is going to be a lot like sitting around watching a movie with your noisy friends, except the only one allowed to speak is actually super knowledgeable and funny. Think of it as a mix between Mystery Science Theater 3000, Pop Up Video, and Escape to the Movies.

If you haven't registered for the Escapist's first annual Expo, then get on it! You can find the registration page right here [http://www.escapistexpo.com/registration]. Stay tuned for more updates from us in the coming weeks leading up to the event to find out more of what we have in store for the Escapist community this September.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Oh god I'm missing out this too >.>. There better be a live stream :p.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
i really want to find a way to get to this expo. it's getting harder to say "no". might need to look up train routes...

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
Mr. Omega said:
i really want to find a way to get to this expo. it's getting harder to say "no". might need to look up train routes...
Yes, you should come! Then you can watch a movie with Bob and be shot by me with a Nerf gun in Humans vs Zombies :)