Meanwhile #2

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Wow *sniff* that was really *Sniff* the most moving thing i have ever seen *sniff* that rat is SO KIND we could all learn something from this me thinks!

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
rhodo said:
knight steel said:
Wow *sniff* that was really *Sniff* the most moving thing i have ever seen *sniff* that rat is SO KIND we could all learn something from this me thinks!

Do I smell irony? :p
Why yes you do....wait....check that.....no.....mabye.......possible.......you know what i don't really know (I'm tired and i always found the exact defintion of irony hard) so it's up to you ^_^

capcha:baked in a pie

so thats were my irony was i wondered were i left it!

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Awesome rat, awesome strip. Another winner. :)

Was thrown a bit when the header scroll banner said this had been published on the 29th June for me though? Thought I had somehow missed it till I checked the post date on this thread.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Wait, Erin's pet is a rat? I thought it was a hamster, all this time. Wow. 10 minutes ago, I was but a boy. Now I have become a man.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
awwwwww, but i came here for the rat sex.... ah well, i can always go see <insert stinging pop-culture remark here> at the movies

Ashoten

Aug 29, 2010
nvm probably can't take a joke so I deleted my first paragraph. that is all

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I didn't even realize that was supposed to be his little rat family...

I have a snake that should "Get to know" them better.

Capcha: Primrose path

Coincidence! I swear!

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
maninahat said:
Wait, Erin's pet is a rat? I thought it was a hamster, all this time. Wow. 10 minutes ago, I was but a boy. Now I have become a man.
Suchong deeply resents your implication of hamsterness [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/7727-11].

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
maninahat said:
It's a "fancy rat", make of that what you will.

OT: That... that was cute :)