Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Iron Man's Stocks Are Amazing

Because corporations are people too.

Read Full Article

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
You've still got it the wrong way round!
Buy when he's caught = Price goes down.
Sell after he's re-established himself = Price goes up.
If you want to make money on the stock market you have to play AGAINST the mindless sheep and their cycle of oblivious optimism to irrational panic.
I was thinking exactly this - provided the company isn't going to go bankrupt, buying when it's down is always the better investment. And going by the company's track-record, waiting till it's become extremely high then shorting it just before Superman wrecks it would provide a massive payoff ...
But then, as the article says, this is a world that can't tell Superman from Clark Kent - not sure about how savvy their investors are.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Also lending credence to using LexCorp over Wayne Enterprises, I seems to recall in some property, maybe one of the Justice League animations, the issue coming up that Wayne Enterprises wasn't able to compete with LexCorp as a company on virtually any level.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
In that last episode of JLU, [NERD ALERT!] I think Metron told Lex Luthor only a 12th level intellect can go past the Source Wall to see the AntiLife Equation, which Luthor was "overqualified." [/NERD ALERT!]

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
In that last episode of JLU, [NERD ALERT!] I think Metron told Lex Luthor only a 12th level intellect can go past the Source Wall to see the AntiLife Equation, which Luthor was "overqualified." [/NERD ALERT!]
Hurray!

tdylan

Jun 17, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
And yet he's not able to come up with a plan to ultimately defeat Superman. A guy not known for his "superior than 12th level intellect."