Atlus Details Persona 4 Golden Pre-order Bonus

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Atlus Details Persona 4 Golden Pre-order Bonus

Gamers in the US and Canada can dungeon crawl in style with bonus goodies for reserving Persona 4 Golden.

If you're looking forward to Persona 4 Golden, due out for the Vita later this year, and also feel like your Sony handheld just isn't stylish enough, Atlus has the pre-order incentive for you. Those who reserve the Japanese dungeon-crawling RPG will receive a Persona 4-themed Vita skin, which will protect your system "from small scratches and dust."

Additionally, eight Vita wallpapers, each featuring a different character from the game, will be included with each pre-order. According to the game's website [http://atlus.com/p4g/purchase.html], the pre-order bonus is available at GameStop and EB Games retailers in the United States and Canada, as well as from online store Amazon in both countries. Additionally, Canadian gamers can reserve Persona 4 Golden at Video Games Plus for the extra goodies.

Persona 4 Golden still doesn't have a firm release date, though it's due out this fall. According to Atlus, quantities of the Vita skin will be limited. It's probably won't be enough to sway gamers who didn't have an interest in the Persona series to begin with, but it's hard to complain about free stuff. And don't worry--if you get tired of the way the skin looks, it won't leave any residue when you remove it.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I just bought a PS2 and am playing my girlfriend's copy of Persona 4 for the first time. If I cared about handhelds I would have waited for this. Game's awesome so far :D

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
YESSSSSS.

'Bought a vita without knowing about P4 Golden, I was so incredibly happy when I found out about it.

Definently looking forward to this, as well as Borderlands 2.

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Welp all that was keeping me from preordering P4:The Golden AND getting a Vita was the preorder stuff and while it may not be a whole lot of bonuses, it is still amazing.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Buretsu said:
Dammit, Atlus, quit making me want to buy a Vita.
BUY ONE! They're awesome.

Onto the main topic: DAMNIT! We in the EU aren't even getting this game :mad:

This will likely be my first Vita import.

jehk

Mar 5, 2012
Sweet. Atlus gives out some cool stuff. I have Junpei's hat from pre-ordering P3P. /excited much

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Oh good, a pre-order bonus I actually want, as opposed to some in game item I would never use due to me probably thinking it would be "unfair." ...And now P4G, we play the waiting game *waits patiently for the release date*

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Aw...I thought this was going to be on the PS3. Bummer.
I guess I could buy a PS2, but I really don't want another machine when I already have a PS3, Wii, 360, Dish Network reciever, and a TV all cramped on top of my dresser.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
DustyDrB said:
Aw...I thought this was going to be on the PS3. Bummer.
I guess I could buy a PS2, but I really don't want another machine when I already have a PS3, Wii, 360, Dish Network reciever, and a TV all cramped on top of my dresser.
I just got a PS2 slim myself. The thing is thinner than some cell phones and weighs like 1 lb. I am sure you can fit it somewhere :p

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Meh, kind of underwhelming bonus compared to their previous Persona releases. It'd have been nice to get a sound track bundled with the game like 1 and 2 had; and Europe got some special stuff for P3P due to the wait.

Oh well, free stuff is free stuff. Though I'll probably wait on the game as I have yet to complete the previous games. Seriously, P3P is such a damn chore to play....gah why must all the decent stuff be buried under so much padded shit -_-

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011

So. Fucking. EXCITED!!

I don't care if I only get a Vita skin for pre-ordering, all I really wanted is my favorite-est game ever on the go.

Once I buy it, my life shall be complete.

And the release date is somewhere in November.. So now we wait.

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
I wonder what the australian pre-order bonus(es) will be (if there is any). i'd love one of those covers, would probably help stop my vita from becoming a fingerprint riddled mess every 5 seconds as well.