Put the Cookie Down!

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Put the Cookie Down!

Cool action heroes don't look at explosions.

Read Full Article

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
A big congratulations to Kyle.

On topic: well written article. something I'd be interested in is coming back to this topic, but with two different stars. like "who is the other best action hero" just see the arguments made.

Mortamus

The Talking Dead
May 18, 2012
After viewing this, especially after Dan's bit on Chris, I think there should be another fan contest in the future on who is the better debater. Chris vs Kyle vs Dan. OMNIBUS!!!

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
Congratulations Kyle. Good luck with the smooching.

OT: I actually didn't finish watching the actual video this Explanation was made for. I don't have anything against Jason Statham, but he shouldn't have been in contention. Glad to see other, better candidates mentioned in the Explanation.

Also, while I don't think it's fair to put martial arts action stars into a separate bin, that doesn't discount why Chow Yun Fat was never mentioned. I can't call him the BEST EVER, but John Woo's films starring him arguably had more influence over a lot more franchises that geeks like more than any other action star. The Matrix, Hitman, Devil May Cry, and many others owe a large portion of their stylistic gun-toting to Chow Yun Fat.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Seeing people nominate the Almighty Bruce Campbell (trumpet fanfares accompany the title recitation as usual) warms my heart but alas its the wrong category. Aside from his AWESOME work in Burn Notice, which folks is a TV series and not cinema, his repetoire has been B-list horror flicks up to and including a film about finding Himself in a B-rate horror flick (My Name Is Bruce). Sure he can do action, but camp is more his style and thus he does not fall on the potential Expendables 3 wagon.
This post in no way defames the Almighty Bruce Campbell (trumpet fanfare) and in fact solidifies his position as the King... Baby.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Jackie Chan? Jet Li? Bruce Lee? Chow Yun Fat? I smell another episode. Make it a group arguement!

captcha: Get The Hopper Free
What an odd name for a penis