Happy Wars Review

MikeWehner

The Dude
Aug 21, 2011
Happy Wars Review

Happy Wars' battles are free, but gamers pay a price anyway.

Read Full Article

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Wow nice review, you obviously did not read up on the game. The max level for gear is 10, and thats not too hard to get so eventually EVERYONE despite paying or not will be pretty balanced with one another, I mean I went one on one with a rank 30 player and bested him with my lvl 5 gear. I don't think you actually played the game, this is more of a first impressions. The ONLY thing I agree with is how it is sort of tedious to get a good team together, and the cooldown times are kinda lame, but its an overall balanced game and you saying that it is not, is wrong.

Also for anyone wanting to throw the counter point at me "when you start out everyone is more powerful than you and you can die easy blah blah blah overpowered blah blah blah" Well yeah thats how every game works, but it doesn't take long to get up to where everyone else is, and with a LITTLE skill you can handle it easy. Hell I play Cleric and I beast on players all the time. It just takes a little bit of time like EVERY OTHER MULTIPLAYER GAME.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Adultism said:
Wow nice review, you obviously did not read up on the game. The max level for gear is 10, and thats not too hard to get so eventually EVERYONE despite paying or not will be pretty balanced with one another, I mean I went one on one with a rank 30 player and bested him with my lvl 5 gear. I don't think you actually played the game, this is more of a first impressions. The ONLY thing I agree with is how it is sort of tedious to get a good team together, and the cooldown times are kinda lame, but its an overall balanced game and you saying that it is not, is wrong.

Also for anyone wanting to throw the counter point at me "when you start out everyone is more powerful than you and you can die easy blah blah blah overpowered blah blah blah" Well yeah thats how every game works, but it doesn't take long to get up to where everyone else is, and with a LITTLE skill you can handle it easy. Hell I play Cleric and I beast on players all the time. It just takes a little bit of time like EVERY OTHER MULTIPLAYER GAME.
It be nice if more games did that and gave you many more options if you do pay. My trouble with MMOs is you are nothing but a grinding cog, I have enough trouble getting though my backlog why would I waste time/money/effort on MMO when all you do is grind.