Uncharted 3 Joins in the Holiday Festivities with Free Bonuses

MikeWehner

The Dude
Aug 21, 2011
Uncharted 3 Joins in the Holiday Festivities with Free Bonuses

Source: Naughty Dog [http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_holiday_items_and_block_mesh_lab_map/]

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
This is nice and all but does anyone really play Uncharted for the multiplayer?
I just kinda ignored it and played the story so I don't even know if it'ss any good.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Shinsei-J said:
I just kinda ignored it and played the story so I don't even know if it'ss any good.
Apparently, it's quite decent. Haven't played it myself (no PS3 and hence, no Uncharted 3), but at least it seems okay.

Nihlus2

Feb 8, 2011
I never really saw a point in the tagged on multiplayer, nor did I find it interesting, but this is free and is not harming anyone, so good on them, and good for the people who like it.

I guess you could say, when it comes to this game, that no one made the "Naughty (Dog) list" this year.

...I'll show myself out now.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Bindal said:
Apparently, it's quite decent. Haven't played it myself (no PS3 and hence, no Uncharted 3), but at least it seems okay.
hmm, might have to check it out then.
Nihlus2 said:
...I'll show myself out now.
...Please do, hastily.

redknightalex

Elusive Paragon
Aug 31, 2012
I'm not sure why gimmicks like hats, costumes, and funny map designs bring people back to the MP component of a game. Personally, I find them ridiculous and won't lure me into anything. Might have for a bit more XP, seeing as I have barely played any of their MP after one match in Uncharted 2, but maybe next year...

Lazy

Aug 12, 2012
Shinsei-J said:
I played the beta, and it was fun, I guess. Quite competent, but pretty forgettable (not unlike the single player, come to think of it.)

I've heard that it's pretty hard to get into, though, what with everyone who's still playing it being experts by now.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I have to say, I kind of like the minimalist look. It's like the Matrix needed to take down the texture cache for maintenance or something.