Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Justin's Five Favorites of 2012

Justin's top five games from 2012.

Read Full Article

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Nice list. Four of those are in my top ten (the odd one out here is Guild Wars 2. I tried it. It was my first MMO. I hated it).
But yeah, Mark of the Ninja is fantastic. It's my Game of the Year. Tribes is also great. I love the mobility. I'm always running around, getting into intense skirmishes, and I almost NEVER get sniped. That's wonderful. Nothing bums me out more than getting instakilled by some jackass sitting across the map with a sniper rifle.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. Guild Wars 2 is an amazing game. One of the best MMOs I have ever played.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Happy Birthday! Hope you get a bunch of cool games! Like anothor copy of Baldur's Gate. ;)

Also, cool list.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I'm glad FTL is getting alot of praise. I just reached the Mothership with the Fed Cruiser, and got my ass handed to me. Fun fun fun.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
saintdane05 said:
I'm glad FTL is getting alot of praise. I just reached the Mothership with the Fed Cruiser, and got my ass handed to me. Fun fun fun.
FTL is awesome and deserves the praise it's getting :D In fact, I liked all the games in this list.

One question about the competition, you have Australia covered as a nation that is viable, does New Zealand count? Because I have seen other things count our country as basically the same ^_^; and I'm kinda hopeful this one does.

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Guild Wars 2 was the game that reminded me I still have a terrible MMO addiction lurking underneath. I wish I could just have a taste, but I can't.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
I carried out your Birthday Wish and tried the games on the list I haven't played yet. So I played Tribes Ascend basically. And I have to say I really like it. Any game that can make movement fun and have good combat is a great game in my book. Thank you very much for the recommendation.