The Christmas Marathon

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
Whore's never been one of the insults. Sitting around and being miserable is 90% of the LoL experience tough.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Mcoffey said:
Heh, nice one. I've heard good things about LoL, but I've also heard the community is one of the worst around. That, and my general disdain of MMO's is mostly what's kept me from checking it out.

Side-note, who was her hallucination of?
A character from LoL, incidentally.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Hehe, as an avid LoL player I find this strip to be most true.
Though it's getting slightly better.
It still needs to set a system for scumbags to get matched up with scumbags, making them inevitably quit.

Chinchama

Mar 1, 2009
Most of the people on LoL are just very selfish and think so highly of themselves. The game is great to play with a team of people who can communicate...but more often than not you have someone who thinks they are the only one of talent and from the start tell you and your team everything you do is wrong, you suck, noob,..etc and then when ask "what should i do?"...no reply.....loveeeeeeee it.

More on topic...I have played random match games in LoL and out of the hundreds I have played only twice have I been aware there was a girl on the team. Of these two times, once I had called mid, the girl then said, "No I want mid" as I was typing, "sure, okay you can take it" she posted before I could reply, " I will show you my tits for mid" ...I was going to give her mid anyways...but lo' and behold a message later with a tinyurl link....dont know or care if it was her <-reported

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
See, that's why I play DotA2 - everyone who calls me gay does so in cyrillic Russian so I have no idea what they're saying and I can imagine they're complimenting me on my skillful play, great sense of humor and dashing good looks... :D

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Nimzabaat said:
That's a first, a Critical Miss that was kinda funny.
I guess that depends on whether you belong to an organized religion or not.

Anyway, I gotta give Grey and Cory credit for plowing on through the Christmas week. Normally I would say that they need to take a break, but then I'm only here 'cause I'm procrastinating from my own work, so who am I to talk?

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
Innegativeion said:
Mcoffey said:
Heh, nice one. I've heard good things about LoL, but I've also heard the community is one of the worst around. That, and my general disdain of MMO's is mostly what's kept me from checking it out.

Side-note, who was her hallucination of?
A character from LoL, incidentally.

ironically enough, a paladin of the sun go figure.

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
But I'm one of the nice League of Legends players, my only problem is most of the time I'm put on a team that speaks only Spanish making it hard for me to communicate with them. Any way, funny comic! Thanks for the upload.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Dude, not cool. Just because I'm a Christian white virgin male doesn't mean I think Erin's a whore.

"Harlot" has a much nicer ring to it, don't you think?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Eh...this is one of those cases when the strip is trying to say something, but I have no idea what it is. A take that at LoL...a take that at Christians...should I be offended?...I'm so confused. I guess this is one of those "are you laughing at me or with me," things.

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
On the topic of going to Church on Christmas back in the old days before my Super Catholic Grandma got too old to visit she would always visit on Christmas and make us go to Church TWICE on Christmas day, once for the regular Mass and then once again for the Christmas Mass. Not only was it incredibly boring and I wanted to use my presents but I'm also a Protestant (we never told my Grandma for fear that she would have a heart attack or something) and one time the Sermon was about how if you interpret the Bible you're going to Hell and I was like "ooooh awkward".

OT: Also I unfortunately just found out the other day that my little brother was one of those annoying LoL players, although to be fair he hadn't planned on screaming he just didn't know he was being so loud because he was wearing Noise canceling headphones.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
*Slow Clap* As yet another LoL player(hence the icon), this was quite a funny comic. :) The game's mechanics are quite fun i will say, i just avoid the people and play bot games ^_^ happy-ness for all....and by all i mean me.