GTA: Vice City Assaults PSN Next Week

MikeWehner

The Dude
Aug 21, 2011
GTA: Vice City Assaults PSN Next Week

Rockstar brings a PS2 classic to the PS3.

If you just can't wait for the release of Grand Theft Auto V this coming spring, perhaps you'd like to take a trip back in time. Rockstar has decided to grace the PlayStation Network with a downloadable version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, starting on January 29, 2013 (January 30 in Europe), as a new entry to the PS2 Classics collection in the PlayStation Store.

In a post on the company's official website, Rockstar notes that it has received "more than a few requests" asking for Vice City to be brought to the PlayStation 3, driven by the success of the mobile versions for iOS and Android.

Vice City will join Grand Theft Auto III, which is already available on PSN, and will be priced at $9.99 in the U.S. and €9.99 in Europe. Rockstar notes that we should "stay tuned for more classic Rockstar titles" coming soon, but we expect the next GTA title we see will have a "V" after it - at least we hope so.

Source: Rockstar [http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48501/grand-theft-auto-vice-city-coming-to-psn-next-week.html]

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
O.......M......G!!!

Been waiting for this bloody thing for ages now. My childhood nostalgia is really having an outing over the last few months, looks like a good time to take a week off work :p

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
well, technically this GTA does have a V at the end
followed of course by I C E C I T Y...so i have 3, and SA, now the holy trinity of my childhood is complete