Greedo's Last Shot

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
lerning to shoot like a storm trooper? Oh, you!

Is there an actual reason to post a comic about the whole "Solo shot first" thing again or is todays gaming news situation just not inpiring to you guys?

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Poor guy couldn't hit a womp rat with a photo torpedo
Also: DVS BSTrD shot posted first!
*Makes a joke about how dirty pictures are an excellent method for killing something*
I'm really interested to know how a Photo Torpedo works. Or is it just a submarine filled with paparazzi?

OT: Though I found the book titles to be slightly humourous, the rest of the potential hilarity of the comic has completely missed me. Like Greedo did. (Or didn't he?)

jabrwock

Sep 5, 2007
The best version I read was in one of the "Tales" series, where he's a hopped up twit trying to do a shakedown to prove himself to Jabba. The whole thing was a setup though, Greedo had a price on his head (can't remember offhand why), and the bounty hunter who steered him towards Han knew he would shoot his mouth off and get blasted.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Nile McMorrow said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Poor guy couldn't hit a womp rat with a photo torpedo
Also: DVS BSTrD shot posted first!
*Makes a joke about how dirty pictures are an excellent method for killing something*
I'm really interested to know how a Photo Torpedo works. Or is it just a submarine filled with paparazzi?

OT: Though I found the book titles to be slightly humourous, the rest of the potential hilarity of the comic has completely missed me. Like Greedo did. (Or didn't he?)
My first post has now been rereleased and digitally enhanced. :p
Curse you DVS Lucas! In the original release the guy made a mistake and another guy made a relevant Quip! Give us back our original footage, fuzzy shots and all! :D

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
I would really love a new box set that had all of the digital enhancements but none of the story changes Lucas made.

I really hope Disney does the right thing and kick Lucas in the balls with each new Star Wars project and make the franchise good again.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Greedo's story in the "Tales" book is pretty damn tragic. He's an asshole, but the way everybody exploited him makes you feel really sorry for the guy.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I think I saw a edited video on youtube where he shoots around 12 different times during his conversation with Han and missed every time. It was hilarious.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I don't believe I can think of a single more useless book than "How to shoot like a Storm Trooper."

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I never understood how "shooting first" makes Han so ruthless as to "require" Lucas to revise the whole thing to make him look like a good guy. Greedo basically walks up and says "I'm going to kill you and turn you in for money Solo" and then Han shoots him... seriously... it's not THAT amoral...

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
I own the 499th edition of "Practical guide to bounty hunting", do you believe it would be worth it upgrading to the 500th?

On topic: poor Greedo really deserves a hug... I am sure in the future there will be a version where he gets just that. Even if Lucas is gone, his will shall remain... FOREVER! *insert evil laugh here*

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
'Cute Artist and Ideas Man Know They Are Better Off Without You'

Without your loyal fans and readers? How's that possible?

Also, not a fan of star wars, so i can't really comment, sorry.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
PedroSteckecilo said:
I never understood how "shooting first" makes Han so ruthless as to "require" Lucas to revise the whole thing to make him look like a good guy. Greedo basically walks up and says "I'm going to kill you and turn you in for money Solo" and then Han shoots him... seriously... it's not THAT amoral...

Shooting anyone is still pretty ruthless, especially considering Greedo hadn't actually done anything yet except threaten. If you went around shooting every person who threatened you, you would be considered a bit of a dick. :p