Dead Space 3: The Line

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Agreed really dumb idea. Games become a lot less scary when you have someone to dick around with.

Also didn't know helghast were in the game now.

redknightalex

Elusive Paragon
Aug 31, 2012
Now what would be interesting is, if in co-op mode, you were capable of becoming separated from your partner and run around the levels trying to find them again. Might make things a tad more interesting and bring back that sense of isolation.

Nothing like losing what you took for granted.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
God damnit, I just spent last week trying to get that song out of my head!

I'm being coerced into playing Dead Space 3 by a friend. I hope there is still some of the terror, 'cause his screams are hilarious. :D

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
So basically don't play Dead Space 3 co-op? Noted. But I'll be honest, there was never any terror in Dead Space so twice the amount of nothing is still nothing. So I guess the whole co-op killing the tension and terror thing is a bit of a moot point.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Be it books, games, movies or real life the fear is weakened if you are with someone.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Laura Miele said:
We were hearing feedback that they love the thriller game, but it was pretty scary, and the obvious next step was that they wanted to play with someone. So we introduced co-op into the game.
So, yeah... that was pretty much intentional.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
It can't be as bad as Battletoads co-op... can it?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Isn't that how you normally play Dead Space anyway? Or am I doing something wrong?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I still find it strange that there's co-op in Dead Space. This is gonna take some getting used to, and I'd image the last panel will go down like normal co-op would.
sky14kemea said:
God damnit, I just spent last week trying to get that song out of my head!

I'm being coerced into playing Dead Space 3 by a friend. I hope there is still some of the terror, 'cause his screams are hilarious. :D
While I agree that that damn song is now stuck in my head, but how in the hell did you manage to hear it before now?