Stolen Pixels #112: Ready to Settle

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #112: Ready to Settle

Some people try to avoid litigation, but not Gamepunx writer Travis Taylor.

Read Full Article

RikSharp

Feb 11, 2009
lol, edgy edgerton edges edgily closer to the edged edge of edgyness.

lets see you sue that.
plus, punch in the balls ftw

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
RikSharp said:
Or..

Edgy Edge McEdgerton Edges Edgily Closer to the Edged Edge of Edgyness IV: The Edge of Edginess

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
RikSharp said:

lets see you sue that.
plus, punch in the balls ftw
I think he'll get both punches and 3/4 the bottle.

Gonna make a small game titled The edge if edgyness meets edge of edgeton who likes to be near edged places

(God i just set off Google Chromes spell checker.)

Specter_

Dec 24, 2008
Langdell should sue Wikipedia.

The last paragraph of the "EDGE Game [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDGE_Games]" contains a total of 13 "Edge"'s...

In addition, Edge has been a plaintiff in lawsuits with New World Computing over their title Planet's Edge, Marvel Entertainment over their titles Cutting Edge, Double Edge, and Over the Edge, Sony Entertainment over their Playstation Edge, Edge Tech Corporation over their "The Edge" hardware, and John Coates over his EdgeGamers online community. Edge's website also claims that the movie The Edge was released under license from Edge Gaming, though it isn't clear what, if any, involvement Edge or Langdell had in creating or producing the movie.

Millions are to be made!

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
The Edgy Misedgeventures of Edge the Edgehog: Edging out the Edgier Competition

EDIT--Ha! Wiki 'edging' and see what possibility links you get.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
We should trademark "game," "games" and all derivatives there of and sue Edge Games for violating our rights.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
I just did a little research on Tim. This dude is one of the many people who should just fucking die.

RiffRaff

May 5, 2009
Dear Shamus Young,

I posted the following comment on July 24th, 2009:
RiffRaff said:
Hmm... I am now working a game called "Edge Edgerton's Edgy trip to the Edge" out of spite.
Because of this obvious stealing of my game title (even though yours is better), you will soon hear from my lawyers.

Thank you, that is all.
RiffRaff

/Actually I've enjoyed your work since DMotR
//And my 'lawyer' is my friend who thought about going to law school once but then never applied

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Xyphon said:
I just did a little research on Tim. This dude is one of the many people who should just fucking die.
While there are a great many people who are with you that this man is doing a disservice to the gaming community, let's please leave the death threats at the door. We have had some other threads get a little out of hand.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I emailed edge this morning witha link to the article you posted Shamus, along with all the replies.
I was suppirsed to get an answer at all, and heres the reply

Dear John

Thank you for contacting Edge. The information on the website in question is extremely inaccurate. Please do not believe what you read on such websites. If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Edge Games, Inc.

Its pretty standard stuff.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
I think somewhere in the Death Star, Tim Langdell's head just exploded and he does not know why.

Funny one again Seamus.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
johnman said:
I emailed edge this morning witha link to the article you posted Shamus, along with all the replies.
I was suppirsed to get an answer at all, and heres the reply

Dear John

Thank you for contacting Edge. The information on the website in question is extremely inaccurate. Please do not believe what you read on such websites. If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Edge Games, Inc.

Its pretty standard stuff.
So does that mean he wants wednesdays or sundays?

God that was hilarious. :D