SuperBot Still Working on PS All-Stars, At Least For Now

MikeWehner

The Dude
Aug 21, 2011
SuperBot Still Working on PS All-Stars, At Least For Now

More brawlers are still on the way.

When Sony and the studio responsible for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Superbot Entertainment, announced earlier this month that on its Facebook page.

"Our development and support on All-Stars is nearly wrapped, but due to lag time for localization and testing, etc., the last of our work won't see its release for several more weeks," the company explains after posting a photo of an employee playing what appears to be All-Stars. "From then on out, further support will be handled by Sony's Santa Monica Studio."

"We've got All-Stars you haven't seen yet," the company teases. "Further details coming in March."

There's no official word on what new characters are on the way, but I wouldn't mind throwing down some punches as Um Jammer Lammy. Perhaps that's just me...

Source: Facebook

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I will buy this if you put Abe in the game. Until then I'll continue waiting.

Exploding farts. Think about it, SuperBot.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Yay.
I hope if they're working on more characters, they have as much work put into them as Kat and Graves did. I've only tried them out briefly, but their moves and playstyles seem pretty unique. Plus they have all their own combo missions and everything. I like combo missions.

Not that I'm likely to use any future characters much.
Toro4life.

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
Superbot! Aya Brea please'o'please! I really want to kick ass as my favorite Playstation character, and the roster needs more female fighters! C'MON PLEASE SUPERBOT!

Atary77

Feb 27, 2008
Dear Superbot, Please give us Gabe Logan! I want to use the taser on other dudes!