F.E.A.R Announced For PS3

Shawn Andrich

Aug 4, 2006
F.E.A.R Announced For PS3

Sierra announced today that F.E.A.R will be released for the PS3 in November of this year.

While not specifically named as a launch title, Sierra has sent word that the popular PC game F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) will be released for the PS3 during the same month Sony's next-gen console is widely expected to hit shelves.

Day 1 Studios is developing the port for the PS3 and the Xbox 360. The 360 version is also slated for a November release date. Day 1 also recently signed a deal [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/newsroom/view/63859] with Lucasarts to develop a next-gen title.

te2rx [deprecated]

Jul 19, 2006
This is a bit off-topic but F.E.A.R. has to be one of the most hilarious game names ever. First Encouter... Assault Recon?

WHAT'S THE SITUATION SOLDIER?
Well sir, I'm seeing nothing but dead bodies. Most likely killed by me a bit earlier. I think we need to change the title of this game.

Jul 28, 2006
te2rx said:
This is a bit off-topic but F.E.A.R. has to be one of the most hilarious game names ever. First Encouter... Assault Recon?

WHAT'S THE SITUATION SOLDIER?
Well sir, I'm seeing nothing but dead bodies. Most likely killed by me a bit earlier. I think we need to change the title of this game.
*applause*