These Are The PS4's Promised 3rd-Party Developers

MikeWehner

The Dude
Aug 21, 2011
These Are The PS4's Promised 3rd-Party Developers

Here are the companies that have pledged games for Sony's new console.

During Sony's PlayStation 2013 event the company showed off a list of all the third-party developers and publishers that have promised titles for the PlayStation 4. There's next to nothing in the way of confirmation of individual titles, but I imagine you can use your imaginations.

Let's get some wild theories going in the comments section, eh? We only get to do this once every seven years or so!

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
... Sony Computer Entertainment isn't a 3rd Party Developer! What the...
I guess they kind of are since the Playstation Housed developers (1st party) don't normally affiliate with SOE. But still I see what you mean since they're both Sony.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
The only thing really surprising to me is that there are dev's on there I've never heard of.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
VALVe conspicuous in its absence. Still being coy, Gabe?

I'm interested in the Double Fine game. Most of the rest are sort of obvious.

N3squ1ck

Mar 7, 2012
I searched for ever to find Valve, to then go and say "HL3 confirmed", but they are not on there. :(

Well played, Mr. Newell, well played.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
V8 Ninja said:
Oh, hey! Yager is still in business! That's nice.
I was happy to see them too. I thought for sure that they would be canned after Spec Ops's less-than-spectacular sales.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
MikeWehner said:
Bohemia Interactive - Arma III on PS4??!?!?!??

ERMAHGERD!
Yeah I was like... huh. Arma III

That probably means PS4 users can play III's version of Day Z.

Yay for them.

(I almost called it War Z, jeez)

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
Wait...Hold the phone for a second...Paradox?

Does this mean i'm gonna see a terrible port for March of the Eagles on PS4? lol

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Well, all of my favourite import companies are present. I'll be getting a PS4 just for the next Yakuza game, Way of the Samurai, and so on.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Wait wait wait, Bohemia Interactive Studios? ArmA 3 on PS4? DayZ? Carrier Command? I wonder which game/s. Intreguing.....

Edit:
MikeWehner said:
Bohemia Interactive - Arma III on PS4??!?!?!??

ERMAHGERD!
Damnit ninjad!!

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Paradox is surprising, not only for being primarily a PC developer, but one that makes fairly low end games graphically. The rest isn't too surprisng, you'd expect most of them to make something for it at some point anyway.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Well Ubisoft is there.

And Rockstar.

Which is all I care for.

Valve isn't there. How suspicious.

NEW CONSOLE ABOUND?!

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Most of these aren't surprising. Biggest shock I saw was CD Projekt. Nice to see Atlus is sticking with Sony despite getting all buddy-buddy with Nintendo lately. From Software confirms Dark Souls 2 will be on the PS4.

Yes, it isn't surprising, but confirming stability helps the investors feel better.