Gravity Crawls

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
Great comic, I don't know who the original character is but I like that it took me a second to get the joke. That made it even funnier.

Maybe I'm just slow.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Aaargh, those dead eyes! She'll eat our souls!! [sub]Yeah, that frame of the dancing animation looks kind of freaky...[/sub]

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
There's always at least one pop culture reference in this cartoon I don't recognize that makes me not get the joke. This time it's "Mabel". Seriously, how the heck do you guys keep up? It's not like I watch zero tv; it feels like you'd have to be glued 24/7 to know all these references.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
I like how the redheaded lady's boobs got smaller between the first and second panels.

Comedy!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Heh, I didn't know you were a fan of that show too. I really hoping that nothing ill happen to that series unlike Young Justice and Green Lantern: TAS.

Also kudos for that Dragon half gif too!

uneek

Sep 4, 2011
Blood Brain Barrier said:
There's always at least one pop culture reference in this cartoon I don't recognize that makes me not get the joke. This time it's "Mabel". Seriously, how the heck do you guys keep up? It's not like I watch zero tv; it feels like you'd have to be glued 24/7 to know all these references.
It's an animated series on Disney Channel. Not exactly very underground.

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
Gravity Falls is one of the best shows around.

MLP:FiM
Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.