GOG Sale Lets You Pick 5 Favorites Up To 80% Off

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
GOG Sale Lets You Pick 5 Favorites Up To 80% Off

Alan Wake and his American Nightmare are both part of the GOG promotional sale.

GOG, the home of DRM-free PC gaming, is having a bit of a blow-out, and slashed prices across the board. Pick 5 of its sale titles, and score each at up to 80% off. Fancy a pop at Alan Wake, The Witcher: Expanded Edition, or Legend of Grimrock? None of them are over $5 right now; the cheapest title is going for $2.

Here's a look at the full list of games in the Pick 5 promotion:

Capsized
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
The Witcher: Extended Edition
A New Beginning - Final Cut
PiD
Puddle
Legend of Grimrock
Chronicles of Riddick
Inquisitor
Defender's Quest
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Deponia
Runaway 3
Lucius
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY
Back to the Future: The Game
Alan Wake
Sam & Max Save the World
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space

To get the saving, you need to pick at least 5 games from the list, but there's plenty here to choose from - over twenty titles in all - and 7 of these titles are Mac OS compatible. The promotion will last for the next week, so if you want in on this, or just want to buy a bundle for a friend, better hurry over to GOG [http://www.gog.com/pick_5].

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I'd feel annoyed that I recently bought Defenders Quest full price, but to be honest out of the other ones available, only Alan Wake and it's expansion would interest me, and I got those during the Steam Christmas sale.

A sweet offer though.

General Paulov

Apr 25, 2011
Excuse me, EA?
This.
This is how to sell games.

OT: Lovin' the GOG guys right now, though with digital-distribution I always just mark what I like in the catalogue and wait for a sale (seriously, these days I can't justify impulse buying bigger than $5 worth).
Lo' an' behold, a 80% off sale with 7 of my marked games in it.
Get in.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Guy Jackson said:
DO NOT pick Alan Wake.
Why not?! It's a fantastic game! I haven't tried American Nightmare yet, and I've heard it's not nearly as good, but the original Alan Wake is great!

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
Awesome deal! Too bad I already have all the ones I want. (is Alan Wake any good, though?)

On a side note: BUY SAM & MAX, you won't regret it!!!

RobfromtheGulag

May 18, 2010
I feel bad because GOG seems to be the cream of the crop as far as business practices go for DDS, but very few of the games in their pool appeal to me.

Apr 28, 2008
Fantastic deal right there. Easily recommend Deponia, Sam and Max, and Divinity 2. Great games.

Baby Tea said:
Guy Jackson said:
DO NOT pick Alan Wake.
Why not?! It's a fantastic game! I haven't tried American Nightmare yet, and I've heard it's not nearly as good, but the original Alan Wake is great!
I'd say American Nightmare is better, at least from a gameplay perspective. Much more diverse and interesting enemies to fight.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Baby Tea said:
Guy Jackson said:
DO NOT pick Alan Wake.
I know right, it has got to be one of the best comedy games I have ever... wait that was supposed to be horror?

OT: Was unimpressed until I noticed kings bounty GOTY which I have been wanting for a while and Defenders quest, which I have been waiting for a heavy sale on because based on the demo it seems entertaining but in no way worth 15$. only problem is coming up with three more. I already own a fair portion of that list and don't enjoy point and clicks, which doesn't leave me with many options.

dakkster

Aug 22, 2011
God damn it! I just picked up Deponia and A New Beginning the other day. Already had a few others as well. Puddle is interesting but not interesting enough to get me four other random games.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
*checks systems requirement lab*
*can run The Witcher*
..yes...YES.
Finally I get the chance to experience this game!
*dances in room like a madwoman*

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
all ready own what i wanted from this list but cant wait for neverwinter nights 2 to be on sale so i can rebuy it

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
all ready own what i wanted from this list but cant wait for neverwinter nights 2 to be on sale so i can rebuy it