Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Review - Second Player No More

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Review - Second Player No More

Luigi is back with his Poltergust 5000 to suck the dust off your 3DS.

Read Full Article

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
I'm not sure if it's intentional but all of these pictures are from Luigis Mansion for the GameCube.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
I'm glad it's a good game, I was quite worried that it would be Luigi's Mansion: Let's Hold Your Hand Edition, so I'm relieved that it's not that. I'll be picking this game up when I get some money.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Can't wait for when it comes out here. I'd play the original, but for some reason I sold it.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Well it's about time. Though by the description this doesn't sound much like the original. Oh well, still totally buying.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
OlasDAlmighty said:
Well it's about time. Though by the description this doesn't sound much like the original. Oh well, still totally buying.
To be perfectly honest, I never played the original, so I can't give you a fair comparison. On the plus side it means that the game stands up well by itself for new players

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I am very relieved to hear this game is good. I thought the first Luigi's Mansion was a great game, and as such i've been really looking forward to this one.

Luigi was always a much more interesting character to me than Mario anyways. I'm glad to see maybe he'll be getting the recognition he damn well deserves!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Great to hear this game is awesome. Definitely gonna buy now! And since all next week is Spring Break for me, I get to enjoy it for an entire week!

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
PsychedelicDiamond said:
I'm not sure if it's intentional but all of these pictures are from Luigis Mansion for the GameCube.
Not intentional! I'm not responsible for the screenshots on reviews, but I will pass this along to the guy who is!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
I'm glad it's a good game, I was quite worried that it would be Luigi's Mansion: Let's Hold Your Hand Edition, so I'm relieved that it's not that. I'll be picking this game up when I get some money.
i think the new mario team is maturing to a level where they know how to work it like kirby

it's not too easy or hard, but it can certainly get ridiculous if you are a completionist