Dishonored's Knife Gets His Own Trailer

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Dishonored's Knife Gets His Own Trailer

Hello, Daud! What an intriguing new weapon set you seem to have there.

You've not much longer to wait for the next in the set of Dishonored DLC, The Knife of Dunwall, in which assassin Daud gets his time in the spotlight. In the meantime, have a look at some of the tricks you'll be able to pull off as Dunwall's premier throat-slitter. The very latest in gadgets can be made available, to the enterprising gentleman with a need for stealthy kills.

Daud has one or two mystical tricks up his sleeve too, such as his special version of Blink, and his summoning ability. He'll need all the help he can get, if he's to complete his mission; but, as he himself admits in the trailer, Daud's living on borrowed time. Perhaps that doesn't matter to him. "Even if Dunwall burns to the ground," the Outsider promises, "one corner of the Empire will still know your story."

This one's due April 16 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, at a $9.99 price point. This won't be all of Daud's story; The Brigmore Witches is yet to come.

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
This looks amazing, I would be getting it but unfortunately my Xbox is connecting to xbox live, so I guess I'll be missing this one out.

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
This looks amazing, I would be getting it but unfortunately my Xbox is connecting to xbox live, so I guess I'll be missing this one out.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Anoni Mus said:
Awesome, more Dishonored!
That was the biggest problem with Dishonored: Not enough of it.
I'd personally say the biggest problem was no cheats for it. Could have been so much more fun if you could have full powers and full gear troughout the game. But yes, too short comes closely second.

Also, I liked that Daud guy. Nice to see he'll be a playable character with his own story now.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
looks actually really good. havent played it for a wile now but the stealth is really good and this looks promising.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
TheKasp said:
Looking forward to this. Dishonored was without a doubt my personal Game of the Year 2012 and I love to see more of it!
Same and Doud was/is a very interesting character who I would love to see more of. Should be interesting since he seems to have variations on Corvo's abilities so it won't be exactly the same, but it will be familiar enough to retain the awesome gameplay while trying new things.

Dr. Mongo

Oct 31, 2011
I'm looking forward to seeing other places of Dunwall. And Daud's personal story... the icing on the cake.
I really liked him in Dishonored.

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
I really liked Daud's storyline in the original game, so I'm keen to see that more fleshed out. Dunwall Trials was pretty cheap too ($3 on steam or something) so hopefully this DLC will do the same.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Looks awesome.

We get more Dishonored with just a few new ablilities and tweaks to keep things fresh. Not to mention that I thought Daud was an interesting character, I think I am sold one this one.