Scribblenauts Unmasked Has Every DC Comics Character

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Scribblenauts Unmasked Has Every DC Comics Character

Play as 130 different Green Lanterns as you help the Justice League.

Read Full Article

Jan 12, 2012
Wait, you can summon the heroes?

1- Call up Superman.

2- Stroll to the end of the level while every problem is taken care of before you get there.

3- Profit! (A plan so good, it doesn't even need '?????')

(I know that's not how the game works)

Pedro The Hutt

Apr 1, 2009
Sadly Wonder Woman is treated so much as a B-list character by DC nowadays she might as well be a lesser known part of the setting. =p

That said, where do I sign up?!

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Is this gonna include stuff printed under the Vertigo imprint too? So I can summon the Endless and John Constantine?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
WANT

THIS

NOW!!

Every single level I play will involve Booster Gold and Maxwell hanging out and watching Superboy Prime beat up wave-after-wave of Kamandi. HOLY CRAP, DOES THIS MEAN TWIN-CLONES-OF-HITLER ARE IN THIS THING?!

Also: Bearded-Superman vs The God-Damned Batman

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
So, two things. One, am I the only one who's getting a little sick of the DCU? it seems like every week i'm tripping over another "WE PUT ALL THESE CHARACTERS IN ONE THING PLEASE LOVE US" offering from them.

secondly, I just had an ad for EVE cover literally half the page. the close button did not load with the ad, and took three page reloads before I could close it.

Who the fuck makes these decisions?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Froggy Slayer said:
Is this gonna include stuff printed under the Vertigo imprint too? So I can summon the Endless and John Constantine?
Sadly, no. Just straight DC.

molly31

Mar 18, 2013
Is there a reason why the announcer didn't say "coming to pc" (too!) while we were shown the screen that clearly had the pc logo just hanging out?...

Ticklefist

Jul 19, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Good news folks, DC cancelled Hellblazer a few months ago and immediately brought John into the DCU proper with a new series called Constantine. Cross your fingers.

Also.. EVERY DC character? Who is making that claim exactly?

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
This could be so damn cool. I may have to convince my friend who has a 3DS to pick this one up. Shouldn't be too hard. He's already a Scribblenauts addict.

Ambush Bug to the rescue!!

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
I want to believe, but Scribblenauts always feels a bit shallow. Incredibly broad, but shallow. As cool as it will be to spawn in every hero ever, will it really matter if they all act approximately the same?

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
WHOO! TEEN TITANS, GO!

Pretty pumped. Obviously I'll solve all my problems with Raven.

PirateRose

Aug 13, 2008
Really? All DC characters ever? So is Renee Montoya as The Question in there? Can someone confirm this for me? <3

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
KGBeast better be in it or shit's gonna go down. Also, I'm saddened this doesn't include Vertigo. John Constantine, Rac Shade and King Mob would make the bossest posse(sp?)ever.

Does it mention different characters as Batman are playable? Sure, 33 versions of Batman, but are those all Bruce Wayne variants or is Richard Grayson Batman also an option? What about Green Lantern Batman? Bat Baby? I must have a list. Then I'm sending that list to Chris Sims, the world foremost Batmanologist, for double-checking.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
ticklefist said:
Susan Arendt said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Good news folks, DC cancelled Hellblazer a few months ago and immediately brought John into the DCU proper with a new series called Constantine. Cross your fingers.

Also.. EVERY DC character? Who is making that claim exactly?
The folks who made the game.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Pedro The Hutt said:
Sadly Wonder Woman is treated so much as a B-list character by DC nowadays she might as well be a lesser known part of the setting. =p
Well, she was an Amazon Warrior with an invisible jet and a golden lasso of truth... I suppose that's more less ridiculous than a silver guy riding a surf board through space though. I'd say she just isn't all that interesting.

This is remarkable. Not so much the game, but that someone actually managed to catalogue the entire list of characters over so many years and actually took the time to give them a dossier and a scribblenauts representation.

I'm very impressed.