Xbone Week #1

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Considering the reports of people's Kinects responding to the commands in the announcement videos, Microsoft could have trolled a lot of people and done this themselves.

Imagine trying to convince your significant other/house-mate/family that no, you didn't search for that adult video, the man from Microsoft made you do it.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Hmmm...wonder if you could get it to google "google" and say the result out loud...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Remind me never to google anything mentioned in Critical Miss.
Thanks guys.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
That is so wrong. So very wrong indeed.... I am too ashamed no one did that at the gig.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Hmmm...wonder if you could get it to google "google" and say the result out loud...
hazabaza1 said:
Thanks guys.
Andy Shandy said:
Note to self: Never search anything that is mentioned in Critical Miss ever again.
Hayup! Agreed. What exactly is Erin talking about in the last panel?

EDIT Also, why did you post on a Monday? Or will there be comics every day?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
How have the people in this thread been on the internet for so long without ever hearing of tubgirl? I saw it before I heard of 2 girls 1 cup.

They were probably concerned about the Microsoft emplyees right behind them. You can see them in the video, they are the only ones that clap.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
this isn't just a games industry problem: if you look at more general tech things and or poöotics you will never have journalists interrupting the event because that will make sure they will never get invited again.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Rex Dark said:
Damnit, I should have known better than actually searching it.
hazabaza1 said:
Thanks guys.
Andy Shandy said:
Note to self: Never search anything that is mentioned in Critical Miss ever again.
Dammit Grey! Now nobody is going to get your jokes :p
I'm honestly more concerned that there are people on the internet only now finding out about tubgirl.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Renegade-pizza said:
thaluikhain said:
hazabaza1 said:
Thanks guys.
Andy Shandy said:
Hayup! Agreed. What is Erin talking about in the last panel?
Pictures of some fat nude asian girl in a bathtub squirting copious amounts of orange-brown liquid from her arse.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
... It is a dark day when more people don't know what Tubgirl is then do...
... dark days on the forums indeed...

OT: Can't wait for Xbone Week #2!
And there DAMN WELL better be one, you've got more then enough material for this...
I have faith in you...

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
thaluikhain said:
hazabaza1 said:
Thanks guys.
Andy Shandy said:
Hayup! Agreed. What is Erin talking about in the last panel?
Pictures of some fat nude asian girl in a bathtub squirting copious amounts of orange-brown liquid from her arse.
Actually, who was she 'talking' to. I googled it. THANK GOD I only read the description!!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Rex Dark said:
Damnit, I should have known better than actually searching it.
hazabaza1 said:
Thanks guys.
Andy Shandy said:
I don't know what's worse; the fact you guys didn't know what it was, or that I DID :/

At least I got the joke I guess... :3