Xbone Week #4

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
Ahhh trying to appear hip to appeal to the very demographic they're alienating (pun intended).

You stay classy Microsoft.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
I refuse to believe I'm the only person who read the executives' dialogue in the voice of Morbo from Futurama.

DocZombie

Jul 28, 2011
Colonel Mustard said:
I refuse to believe I'm the only person who read the executives' dialogue in the voice of Morbo from Futurama.
Actually, I was thinking of Lur, given the human-eating angle, but they're pretty much the same!

Dec 14, 2009
'If we take off our ties and roll up our sleeves, we look just like the commonfolk.'

It didn't work for David Cameron and it won't work for anyone else.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
DocZombie said:
Colonel Mustard said:
Actually, I was thinking of Lur, given the human-eating angle, but they're pretty much the same!
Come to think of it, he does kind of look like Lur...

Daystar Clarion said:
'If we take off our ties and roll up our sleeves, we look just like the commonfolk.'

It didn't work for David Cameron and we won't work for anyone else.
Wait, you work for David Cameron and you refuse to work for anyone else? What kind of monster are you?!

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

Worked for Boris, if by commonfolk you mean tramps.

Dec 14, 2009
Colonel Mustard said:
DocZombie said:
Colonel Mustard said:
Come to think of it, he does kind of look like Lur...

Daystar Clarion said:

Wait, you work for David Cameron and you refuse to work for anyone else? What kind of monster are you?!
Typo? What typo?

SonicWaffle said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Them too.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Can't say I really paid attention to that.
How do you think they should have dressed, then?

SonicWaffle said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Where do you live where tramps look like Boris?
I mean, if they did, I might feel a bit bad for killing them and sucking their souls.

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

It didn't work for David Cameron and it won't work for anyone else.
I laughed. That is all.

Oh Microsoft, stuck way to far up your own arse to know what good PR looks like, but not far enough to forget that exists. That's what leads to the Xbone.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
They can hide all they want... they're still suits. And that is a reality which is far worse than any baby-eating space aliens.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Renegade-pizza said:
The voice I heard in my head, while reading the exects' dialogue will haunt my dreams forever
I read it imagining the voice of H.G. Blob from Futurama. :)

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
SonicWaffle said:
Daystar Clarion said:

No, just 'no'. People like Boris because he's so much of an oaf that he can mask his horrible policies with his persona. They don't like him because of the way he dresses.

Evil Smurf said:
They should dress up as devils for E3. It be a change of pace.
Yeah, being honest to consumers would be a good start to erasing that devilish image. Besides, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

CrimsonBlack

Mar 10, 2011
Am I the only one who isn't really bothered by what they're wearing?

I wear business casual to work all the time. It's smart but... casual. Requires a small degree of ironing skills to get a shirt smoothed, starched and creased, too.

Cloake

Sep 26, 2007
CrimsonBlack said:
Am I the only one who isn't really bothered by what they're wearing?
No, I agree with you. No one is disputing the fact that the conference was a colossal failure, but picking on the presenters' attire seems a bit nitpicky and beside the point.

lralowicz

Sep 8, 2009
DocZombie said:
Colonel Mustard said:
Especially that they are voiced by the same guy... :)