261: You Asked, We Answered

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Asturiel said:
Cannon Fodder Brigade question, do we get dental?

If so you just got your sale.

OT: Great article, nice hearing about the people making this site work, be sure to do this more often eh? (And more publicized I didn't see the Q&A :( )
We posted about it at least twice that I can remember, and possibly three times (I'd have to double check).

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
We posted about it at least twice that I can remember, and possibly three times (I'd have to double check).
*Cowers* S-s-sorry your highness.

*Runs away*

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
I always prefer the Fodder Cannon Brigade over the Cannon Fodder Brigade...

No more answers on the fave music question? Ah well, if only one person in twenty plays David Bowie the world is better for it.

I have a (really corny) follow-up to that one, if The Escapist were a band, which one would it be? (Or what style?)

Steve Butts said:
Doctor Strange is my all-time favorite comic book hero. I was upset that he didn't get more screen time.
Another Dr. Strange fan! Woohoo!

It's one of the few characters they actually think about before putting him in a book instead of just going "more cross-overs = more money" because its insanely hard to write good stories for someone with his abilities. The thinking man's superhero so to say.

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
In the PDF - "Kara Lincoln, Sales Manager: I think most of the people here have multiple platfvvorms"

I don't like to point out typos, but this reminds me so much of my old keyboard with a broken 'ctrl' key... Every few minutes I'd use the paste shortcut and end up with a random 'v'.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Now I am scared of Alex Macris being serious at office... Maybe that's what Kotick does to all of his employees, maybe more harsh like axeing alot of people at some of their divisions...

*cough*Inf*cough*ini*cough*ty*cough*Wa*cough*rd*cough*