261: You Asked, We Answered

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
You Asked, We Answered

Find out everything about The Escapist staff that you've always wanted to know. Who's married? Just who has been faking that Funk? And what is it with ponies?

Read Full Article

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I love you guys.
The videos got me here, the forums made me stay a while longer, but the staff, the people behind it all, really keep me loving this website. It's great to read more about you all, and the life behind the website. Sounds like you guys (And gals!) have a blast at your office! If I'm ever in the area, I'm totally going to drop by.
Don't worry, I'll bring cookies. Cookies and love*.

*Warning: love might actually be muffins...or love.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Holy smokes, they actually answered my (then anonymous) question! It was really fun reading this article, probably my favorite from this issue.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That was an epic article! I loved being able to hear more about the guys behind the scenes that bring us all this epic and awesome win!

And Funk...your Gundam collection does indeed rock! Did you enjoy Macross? =D

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Yay, my question was answered(well, as much as that Yoda quotation is)!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Good answers to good questions (Was wondering about her Pony obsession).
Sadly I may never know your stance on Pineapples (At least I think that was what I asked)... ah well, always next time.

Moving on... oh wait, that's all I had to say.
Good job and all, hope you do a Q&A again sometime.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Jordan Deam isn't part of the Escapist interview process? I felt like he's the odd one out.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Don?t wait another 5 years before doing this again. Learned a lot and only a little of it I didn?t want to know.
And wasn?t Bionic Ninja Ponies with built in Nerf Gun attachments one of the things plagiarized in Gentleman Broncos.

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Steve, you have a Doctor Strange action figure. That made me happier than you can imagine! Now get some more Doc news on the site and I'll love you forever!

dacendaran

Dec 31, 2008
Poor jon, I have a perfect grade Zeta Gundam model I have been working on for a while and I also threaded the screws on the torso. Turns out you can hold it together rather well with tape and wishes.

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
Doctor Strange is my all-time favorite comic book hero. I was upset that he didn't get more screen time.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Tharticus said:
Jordan Deam isn't part of the Escapist interview process? I felt like he's the odd one out.
That would be because he doesn't work here any more.
That's unexpected. I'm gonna miss his reviews and his articles. He could have left a note like Tom Endo did. :(

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Cannon Fodder Brigade question, do we get dental?

If so you just got your sale.

OT: Great article, nice hearing about the people making this site work, be sure to do this more often eh? (And more publicized I didn't see the Q&A :( )

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
dacendaran said:
Poor jon, I have a perfect grade Zeta Gundam model I have been working on for a while and I also threaded the screws on the torso. Turns out you can hold it together rather well with tape and wishes.
Ouch. If you can get a reverse threaded drill(I suggest the hand drill) and a tap and dye set, you might be able to get it apart. If you can get your hands on some replacement screws(I suggest hex head because it's a lot harder to strip those), then you could rebuild it.