Take the Zelda Quiz - In Fact, Take Two!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Take the Zelda Quiz - In Fact, Take Two!

In honor of Left-Handers Day, we bring you not one, but two quizzes about gaming's most famous leftie: Link from The Legend of Zelda.

The first quiz is our usual weekly quiz - challenging for the casual Zelda player, but a piece of cake for serious fans. That's why we added a second, Impossible version. Fair warning - even superfans may find themselves stumped!

Take one or take both, whatever you like. If you don't do as well as you like, you can even take them over again, but there's a catch: Each attempt adds more time to your overall score, pushing you further down the leaderboard.

Good luck, adventurers!

Take the Normal Zelda Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/17]

Take the Impossible Zelda Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/18]

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Woo! Lefty Day! Battered the normal one, but it was easy enough. I'll do the second one later.

Wait, there was a time limit? Damn you Susan!!! DAMN YOU!!!!! (etc.)

EDIT: How did someone take it twice? You can take it twice?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I got 90% on my second time doing the quiz i'm made of fail:(

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
Psychosocial said:
OH SHIT! I GOT 90% ON THE FIRST ONE! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I suck at Zelda and have played.. Well, like 3 - 4 of them. Yet I didn't make any "chance" answers. Fuck I rock. But the other quiz, we shall NEVER speak of it.

NEVER!
30%?

I got 50%. Nyah.

And I've only ever played one or two of the games, anything I got right was thanks to my schoolmate Peter, who likes to tell me at length about the games.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
GodsOneMistake said:
Damn 8 out of 10 I am a failure..

and on the second one 5 out of 10......... *Hides in Emo Corner*
Wow, I got the same results but I was slower. What rank did you get?

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Third spot eh, guess I should've tried to go through faster for top spot :p

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Woo! Lefty Day! Battered the normal one, but it was easy enough. I'll do the second one later.

Wait, there was a time limit? Damn you Susan!!! DAMN YOU!!!!! (etc.)

EDIT: How did someone take it twice? You can take it twice?
You can take it again, but it adds on to your total time.
OT: I got 90% for the first one, and 60% for the second.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
SachielOne said:
<-- 100% and 90%. Oh yeah.
Impressive time on the second one to get 90%, it's a shame that we can attempt the quiz multiple times because otherwise you'd be top.

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
Well seeing as though I never played the games (yes, any of them) I only knew 3 of the easy Quiz. What's more, my guessing skills leave much to be desired. Out of the 7 I guessed I only got 1 of them right. The second quiz was even worse. Out of the 9 I guessed, one of them was correct.

Caimekaze

Feb 2, 2008
I then took the second quiz and managed 90% in 1:16, then retook it for 100% in a total of 2:03. I'm now ranked third in the impossible quiz.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Score, joint 1st on the first quiz, yet to take the second.

EDIT: Aww, 4 out of 10 on the second one.