Intern-Minable

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Intern-Minable

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson's latest comedy feels very outdated.

Read Full Article

Izanagi009_v1legacy

Anime Nerds Unite
Apr 25, 2013
MovieBob said:
Intern-Minable

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson's latest comedy feels very outdated.

Read Full Article
Bleep this piece of bloody anachronistic crap is all I can say. Geeks are antisocial?!?!, Reality isn't harsh?!?!?! Geek Fandoms aren't known to the public?!?!?!? What a bloody joke, the world has changed from the 90's and even the 90's had elements of geeks being social, a harsh future ahead and rising popularity of franchises like the X-men.

I just, I, I

Ugg,

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Wait, I thought that the characters from the Wedding Crashers had jobs that revolved around divorce in some way?

Edit - oh I get it, my bad. I misunderstood Bob's comment.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
The second I heard about this movie I knew it was going to be another incidence of someone laughing AT nerd culture and geeks instead of WITH them and that was irritating by the end of Season 1 of the Big Bang Theory.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
"That was so bad, I think I'll switch to Bing."

Now Bob, let's not be rushing into things that we're going to regret down the line.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
You know a movie is terribad when the jokes in the commercials don't even have any comedic value whatsoever. I hope Google didn't pay too much money to get showcased in this drivel.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Kumagawa Misogi said:
Both Vince and Owen are in there 40's I know that 80% of those of 40 or older were I work do not go to the cinema to see comic movies and have no clue what either the Avegers or Iron man are so do I believe that two 40 year old men wouldn't know who Charles Xavier is yes, yes I would as I work with several hundred every day.
Being a 40 year old Male, I'm going to assume this is sarcasm.
Because that's a bold statement. We all know 95% of all statistics are made up, after all.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I AM the target audience for this movie. For reasons that I cannot justify, I like Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson comedies. They're stupid and have virtually no redeeming qualities, but I can find cheap laughs in the thinnest justification for them to act stupid on camera. Having said that, and only seeing a couple trailers for this (I somehow missed most of the advertising), I have no desire at all to see this. I just don't buy the set up and can't imagine it being funny. Who greenlit this?

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Kumagawa Misogi said:
Makabriel said:
Kumagawa Misogi said:
Both Vince and Owen are in there 40's I know that 80% of those of 40 or older were I work do not go to the cinema to see comic movies and have no clue what either the Avegers or Iron man are so do I believe that two 40 year old men wouldn't know who Charles Xavier is yes, yes I would as I work with several hundred every day.
Being a 40 year old Male, I'm going to assume this is sarcasm.
Because that's a bold statement. We all know 95% of all statistics are made up, after all.
No I've worked in a firm of around 600 for the last 3 years and most are in there 40's and have no idea about anything but soaps/reality TV or football depending on there gender when we do get new staff (very rare as staff turnover were i currently work is one of the lowest i've seen thou this is only the 6th place i've worked) I always hope that there younger so I may actually get a conversation out of them.
Seriously most don't even use the internet outside of facebook or amazon.
That is so weird. I'd need to know more detail to find this true. Where you work, where you live, etc. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you're flat out lying. But my generation is the console, computer generation. We were there when things just started to "boot up" for lack of a better term. I remember all of my computers, I've owned almost every gen of consoles. That's all my friends and I, even today, discuss.

Weird..

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Man, MovieBob, this just wasn't a good week for movies, was it?

It's alright, it's alright. Let it all out of your system before Man of Steel...god I really hope Man of Steel is at least above terrible. Given this weeks movie pickings, I think if Man of Steel ends up being bad MovieBob might go nuts.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
I liked 'Wild Hogs' :(

That said, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that 'The Internship' is terrible. I didn't even crack a smile during the trailer.