LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Screens Take Marvel's Finest to Asgard

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Screens Take Marvel's Finest to Asgard

Wolverine has never looked quite so adorable.

After giving the DC universe the LEGO treatment in Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes last year, TT Games is doing the same with some of the most familiar faces of Marvel's superhero comics. The latest screenshots for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes show Wolverine, Captain America, Thor, and The Human Torch teaming up for a trip to Asgard, where they will confront an armored weapon known as the Destroyer.

LEGO Asgard looks really great in these images, and the Destroyer is also appropriately threatening. Though Wolverine, Cap, Thor, and The Human Torch are front and center in most of these screens, there are also a couple of appearances from Iron Man Tony Stark. So far, it seems like LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is doing a fine job bringing these beloved heroes to life... well, in LEGO form.

[gallery=1540]

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes doesn't have a solid release date yet, but it's due out later this year.

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Oh, wow. A Mark I suit in the game? I'm actually impressed.

And, you know, all of the characters and how they're trying to actually make it fun to play as everyone and give them all their superpowers and such. This seriously is looking really fun. I'm quite eagerly awaiting this.

DVS BSTrD said:
Alright! Wolverine AND the Fantastic Four! What's the betting Spiderman is a PS3 pre-order bonus?
Actually, Spider-Man is a major character in the game, from what I understand. Now, stuff like a playable Thanos character, that's a pre-order from Gamestop (and a Spider-Man lego keychain, so? you're not totally off).

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Seriously, I can't fucking wait for this game.

LEGO games are simply just some of the most fun games around.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
No online co-op means no thank you, sadly. When will developers learn that such a simple addition will result in so many more sales?

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
Okay, who is the blonde spiky hair guy? I really can't place him anywhere... Is he the Human Torch?

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Alright! Wolverine AND the Fantastic Four! What's the betting Spiderman is a PS3 pre-order bonus?
It's a lego game! There will be 8 different spidermen, all with different skins but play the same!

I am interested in this... will each character play with their powers (well, main ones?) or will they just nerf most of them so that you have a lot of similar characters?

Here's hoping they all have proper powers... and here's hoping they have a real big range of heroes and villains! If The Punisher isn't in it, duel wielding machineguns, I am not playing! :p