Watch Dogs E3 Cinematic Takes Down Human Traffickers With Style

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Watch Dogs E3 Cinematic Takes Down Human Traffickers With Style

[vimeo=67996691]

Looks like Ubisoft's E3 reveal trailer sneaked out of the barn a little early.

Ubisoft's Watch Dogs is getting an E3 reveal today, but here's a little cinematic in advance of that presentation, courtesy of a certain Aiden Pearce. You'll never believe taking down human traffickers could be quite that simple, but it pays to be a hacking genius with a flair for the dramatic. This isn't quite the gray area Lead Story Designer Kevin Shortt recently talked about [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/123914-Watch-Dogs-Story-Designer-Takes-Us-to-a-Moral-Gray-Area], but it's pretty sweet to look at nonetheless.

Watch Dogs has you, as information warrior Aiden Pearce, trying to clean out the Augean stables of futuristic Chicago, turning the Central Operating System (CtOS) supercomputer against the corrupt elite who run the city. Whether or not the outside world sees you as a psycho or a saviour will depend, to a great extent, on how you choose to go about your hacking, as each step you take will add - or detract - from your Reputation [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122558-Watch-Dogs-Will-Make-You-Care-About-Your-Morals].

This one's due for current generation consoles in November 2013; its next gen release date hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but presumably will happen at about the same time the consoles themselves come on the market.

Source: Aiden Pearce Vimeo [http://vimeo.com/67996691]

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
uhuh...

crap, I think I need to change my pants.

Seriously, I can't get this game fast enough. It's hard to hype me. Watch_Dogs has done it. Damn you Ubi!

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Oooh... We'll get to PHYSICALLY HURT PEOPLE!!! WOW!!! Oh yeah, there is also hacking or something, but it's not all that important. What? Trailer says so.

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
Can't wait for this game, pre-ordered the special edition that comes with the cap and face mask. Shall be awesome alongside my splinter cell watch I'm getting from blacklist! :D

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
I wonder what kind of phone he is supposed to be using
Looks android with custom firmware
OoooOOoooOOOo

Simple Bluff

Dec 30, 2009
Eruanno said:
That awkward moment when you realize that it's actually CGI...
Yeah, I'm hoping they're just warming up for the actual E3 reveal. It'd be pretty disappointing if no gameplay is shown.

mKeRix

May contain sarcasm
Oct 17, 2010
That trailer was pretty awesome actually. Can't wait to see more of this in action.

BloodRed Pixel

Jul 16, 2009
hacking seems to be the new magic

iPhone the magic wand

so what's the preplacement in for flying brooms and Unicorns?

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Yay, Assassin's Creed 5 came early! :D

Seriously Ubisoft, stop pretending you're not making modern-day Assassin's Creed when Watch Dogs is as close as it can get.

Looking forward to this.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Damn it! Really want to play this game, but Ubisoft just made my Don't Buy list together with EA. Y R U BASTERDS UBISOFT? /1st World Problems

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
Desert Punk said:
Looks damn awesome!

Leviano said:
Can't wait for this game, pre-ordered the special edition that comes with the cap and face mask. Shall be awesome alongside my splinter cell watch I'm getting from blacklist! :D
:0 I shall have to go see about putting money down for that! Do you know if they offer that special edition for the PC version?
They do, it's what i've pre-ordered for. Amazon do it, so do game in the UK. Check out ubisoft.com

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
This game just looks better and better with each trailer(in terms of upcoming gameplay and snippets of the story).

This will be one to watch.