The Escapist at E3 2013

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Sooo helpful for me, thank you!
I hate it when I miss a piece of news because I'm sleeping on the other side of the world and these guides you always post just help me out heaps.

PS. You've got a little broken script at the bottom.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Sunset Overdrive looks like Mirror's Edge meats Crackdown plus Dead Rising minus grey and brown times fun.

Why is Insomniac making games for the Xbone? I thought they were in Sony's pocket.

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
Sooo helpful for me, thank you!
I hate it when I miss a piece of news because I'm sleeping on the other side of the world and these guides you always post just help me out heaps.

PS. You've got a little broken script at the bottom.
Ah, thanks for catching that! Glad to know that this guide will be helpful as well - be sure to come back periodically over the next few days to this page, we'll be updating it every few hours when more previews and content comes in.

Morten Skiftesvik

Sneaky Outsider
Mar 12, 2012
As biased as I am, in all this...

I feel really left out as a PC gamer. :|

Although, it's nice to have a list of things from E3 in one tidy place.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
I feel like a broken record, but will somebody at E3 drag Ubisoft over the hot coals and get an explanation as to their use of Pey'j from Beyond Good and Evil on their Facebook page [https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/223110_515356038513886_447277848_n.png]? That had me thinking there would be news of Beyond Good and Evil 2 the entire time.

Unless there's a surprise coming up, which I doubt that seeing how Ubisoft used their stage time to show Trials and...(ugh), Just Dance, please tell Ubisoft to stop letting the marketing interns update FB.