Joe Danger 2 Recruits TF2 Crazies For Steam Release

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Joe Danger 2 Recruits TF2 Crazies For Steam Release

Minecraft characters will also be available, come the Steam debut on June 24th.

If ever you've wanted Heavy from Team Fortress 2 to break all his bones in a bike wreck, look no further than Joe Danger 2: The Movie [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/9929-Joe-Danger-2-The-Movie-Review]. This stunt title's June 24th Steam release will feature characters from Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft, all just as playable as playable can be. Plus all the create and share tools you've come to expect from Steam releases, of course. Sound like something you'd enjoy? Take a look at this cheerful little trailer and see.

Joe Danger 2: The Movie features you, as the eponymous Joe, now a Hollywood stuntman with deadlines to meet. Most of the levels are straightforward rush-to-the-finish affairs, but some have alternate goals, like crushing dinosaur eggs before they hatch. The more stunts you do, the higher your boost meter, enabling even bigger stunts. This title has already been out on consoles; the Steam release is its first time on PC.

Calling Joe Danger! Director wants you on set!

Source: Hello Games YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbGmbEAx32Y&feature=player_embedded]

Micah Weil

Mar 16, 2009
Is it me, or do the phrases "coming to Steam" and "Steam release" for these sorts of games now mean "let's see if we can shoehorn TF2 into it as well"?
Not that it's a problem or anything...just an errant bit of curiosity.

Can't wait for this one to be available.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Micah Weil said:
Is it me, or do the phrases "coming to Steam" and "Steam release" for these sorts of games now mean "let's see if we can shoehorn TF2 into it as well"?
Not that it's a problem or anything...just an errant bit of curiosity.

Can't wait for this one to be available.
It's probably one of the biggest F2P shooters right now and no doubt Valve gives some nice bonus for having the characters in and it gets it more publicity, so hell yeah the small dev studios are all up on it. Hell, if I ever made an indie game that was going on Steam I'd whore out their characters all I could if it got me more sales.