Gallery of the Day - Fallout is Awesome

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Gallery of the Day - Fallout is Awesome

Who loves fallout? We do. Mostly for the hilarious things that happen in it.

Read Full Article

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Fallout really wouldn't be the same without the humour, I think that in many ways is why New Vegas was (overall) better than Fallout 3 in many respects, especially with the Wild Wasteland trait. The first Fallout with a character with an intelligence of 1 has some hilarious conversations.

I want Fallout 4 now...

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Legion said:
Fallout really wouldn't be the same without the humour,
Or without nukes.

2nd picture: And technically speaking the AI is just a conspirator, it's the player child who does all the actual murdering.

The player always has to do the dirty work, Megaton won't nuke itself.

hazydawn

Jan 11, 2013
"Much of Fallout's humor is rooted in horror. In this case, murderous AI children."
That's not an artificial intelligence because there's a human behind that avatar. It's an old man an just like you his body is still around while his mind is transferred to that programm.

Angelous Wang said:
2nd picture: And technically speaking the AI is just a conspirator, it's the player child who does all the actual murdering.
In the interface that let's you terminate the programm there are yournal entrances of him where he describes how he killed them repeatedly.

This gallery is really disappointing...

Jan 12, 2012
There are very few situations in which someone can post a bunch of pictures with the title "Fallout is Awesome" and not get hate mail.