Gallery of the Day - Movie Villains

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I'm always a little bored by the fact these lists always have a VIP parking spot for Darth Vader. I'd replace R'as al Ghul with the Joker too, though I get that he's there because, in a way, he's the villain of the whole trilogy. Other than that, OK list. Nice to see Lo Pan and the T-whatever, for a change.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
The biggest disapointment for me was that there was no Zorg...

Seriously... one of the most iconic and memorable villains ever!

In fact... I am surprised that none of Gary Oldman's villain roles are on this list! :(

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Gallery of the Day - Movie Villains

Movies heroes get quite a bit of attention but let us all take a moment to appreciate the under appreciated, the movie villain.

Read Full Article

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Sauron is actually a rather weak villain when you think about it. After all he doesn't actually do anything and we're only told why he's so scary. I'm sure in The Silmarillion (which I haven't read) it's explored how he's supposed to be so scary and whatever, but it's sure not shown in the LotR.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Wait, this was from 2013? Wow, they went deep to dredge this one up.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Should've replaced Darth Vader with Princess Leia, she was the one who lead a violent uprising because the galaxy being peaceful offended her or something and then didn't care when Alderaan was threatened with destruction. I've been more emotional over realizing dinner is over than she was when faced with the destruction of her planet that she could've prevented.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Canadamus Prime said:
Sauron is actually a rather weak villain when you think about it. After all he doesn't actually do anything and we're only told why he's so scary. I'm sure in The Silmarillion (which I haven't read) it's explored how he's supposed to be so scary and whatever, but it's sure not shown in the LotR.
Not to mention that Sauron looked like a giant enflamed faj in the sky.

What about Wesley Snipes in Demolition man? Or Clarence Bodecker in Robocop?