Crazy Bacon Creations

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
Crazy Bacon Creations

There are many things that divide us as humans, but there's one thing that can bring us all together in harmony: That thing is bacon.

Read Full Article

gee666

One Sad Act
Nov 10, 2009
Very nice there is something special about a smoked bacon sandwich when you have a hangover especially with tomato sauce

P.S The sub heading may be objectionable to Jews and Muslims

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
That last one is fucking amazing. A portrait of Kevin Bacon made out of bacon. It's like Baconception. I can die at peace now.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
I still don't understand the internet's obsession with bacon, but I love the creativity that comes out of it.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Agayek said:
That last one is fucking amazing. A portrait of Kevin Bacon made out of bacon. It's like Baconception. I can die at peace now.
There's also a decently large sculpture of his head made out of bacon.

I like the portrait better.

I'm glad I didn't have to declare this list invalid. The entire time I was thinking that Bacon Kevin Bacon had to be on here, and I was honestly worried it wouldn't be by the seventh slide.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
"There are many things that divide us as humans, but there's one thing that can bring us all together in harmony: That thing is bacon."

well my boyfriend doesnt like bacon... but then he might not be human anyways.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Agayek said:
Imagine a bacon portrait depicting Kevin Bacon and Francis Bacon frying bacon....