CD Projekt and Dark Horse Comics Tease New Fantasy Project

Michael Epstein

Sep 9, 2013
CD Projekt and Dark Horse Comics Tease New Fantasy Project

The team behind The Witcher is working with Dark Horse on... something.

The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 publisher CD Projekt announced they are collaborating with Dark Horse comics on a Fantasy-themed mystery project. While cagey, the post insists the project is "something truly special for fans of the fantasy genre."

The publisher teases: "There's a mystery near the edge of the Black Forest. We'd like to invite you to fear it with us."

The publishers will unveil their project next week at New York Comic-Con. Their panel, "Full Color Fantasy: Fantasy Comics Past, Present and Future," takes place on Friday, October 11, from 1:30-2:30 Eastern.

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
A GOOD Hellboy game is coming!!! YES!!! (me acting as hysterical as the Half-Life 3 cultists)

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Hmm... This makes me wonder if CDRED had Dark Horse make the "comic" back story/history thing recently announced in The Witcher 3.

Makes sense they got together to work on that, then a Dark Horse member told a CDRED Dev about an idea they had and BAM before you know it awesome collaboration in action.

Savber

Feb 17, 2011
WHAT IS IT? I'm not familiar with Dark Horse Entertainment's comics... Can anyone offer a guess?