Batman: Arkham Origins "Electrocutioner" Trailer Leaks From NYCC

Michael Epstein

Sep 9, 2013
Batman: Arkham Origins "Electrocutioner" Trailer Leaks From NYCC

A new addition to Arkham rogues gallery takes center stage at NYCC.

An exclusive trailer for Batman: Arkham Origins shown at a New York Comic-Con panel this weekend has made its way online for your viewing pleasure. Shot shakey-cam style by a fan attending a panel, the trailer has not been officially released by publisher Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment.

The trailer reveals Electrocutioner, a electric-powered super-brute, is the sixth villain to join Origins' roster of eight assassins hired by Black Mask to kill Batman on Christmas Eve, along with Deathstroke, Deadshot, Firefly, Copperhead and Bane. A few classic villains, including The Penguin and The Joker will come out to play as well, but don't seem to be part the story's team of assassins.

Batman: Arkham Origins will hit PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC October 25.

Source: CyberAceGaming [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_d8KbaS2FY]

blurredplacebo

something should go in here
Jan 25, 2010
So this explains the electric gauntlets from a previous gameplay video.

Anyone else a little worried that for a AAA game so close theres a disturbing lack of hype or even just general interest for this game?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That's the first time I ever heard of the supervillain Electrocutioner.

To wiki I go! The result is that he's a lesser know supervillain in Batman so kudo to them to making him cooler (his costume in the comic look lame).

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
I really like (truely without sarcasm) they are using oscure characters as Batman enemies, after all is supposed to be an "Origins" story so in this timeline there's a good chance some of the better known Batman villians are not there yet... could we see a Harvey Dent cameo before "Two Face"?

thepyrethatburns

Sep 22, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
That's the first time I ever heard of the supervillain Electrocutioner.

To wiki I go! The result is that he's a lesser know supervillain in Batman so kudo to them to making him cooler (his costume in the comic look lame).
Huh. You're one up on me. Having read the Vigilante (Adrian Chase) series (Yes, I'm old.), I had heard of The Electrocutioner but I had only heard of the Vigilante villain and not the Batman one.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I don't really know much about the Electrocutioner, but I was glad to see Firefly and interested in the female version of Copperhead.
This trailer pleases me.