Worms Reloaded And Ticket to Ride Head Humble Bundle 7

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Worms Reloaded And Ticket to Ride Head Humble Bundle 7

The latest humble bundle includes six games that are playable on both Android and PC platforms.

The Humble Bundle [https://www.humblebundle.com/], as you should know by now, is a collection of games available in a "pay-what-you-want" bundle, with customers being able to chose if all, none, or some of the proceeds go to charity. The Humble Bundle with Android 7, the latest of said Humble Bundles, collects six great titles that will work on either your Android phone, or PC platform (including Linux and Mac).

The titles included in the "free" tier, which are available for as low as $0.01, are Ticket To Ride (with the USA 1910 DLC), Greed Corp, Incredipede and Anodyne. If you "beat the average" (currently $6.29), you'll also receive Worms Reloaded and The Bard's Tale. Not bad value considering these games would normally cost around $75 at retail!

Humble Bundle with Android 7 includes six brilliant games ready to play on four platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. DRM-free soundtracks are also available for select games. Pay what you want for the time-honored favorite, Ticket to Ride, the tactical turn-based game, Greed Corp, the lovable limb-sprouting game Incredipede, and the 2-D adventure puzzler Anodyne. If you pay more than the average you'll also get worm-on-worm violence in Worms Reloaded (includes mobile counterpart Worms 2: Armageddon) and the hilarious and raunchy role-playing game, The Bard's Tale.

Purchasing the bundle gives downloadable files for Mac, Windows and Linux versions of the games. If you pay more than $1, you'll also get Steam keys for them. For the Android versions, you can either download the official Humble Bundle app [http://www.humblebundle.com/app] game manager, or just download and install the .apk files yourself.

Some of the games also have their respective soundtracks included in the bundle.

Source: Humble Bundle [https://www.humblebundle.com/]

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I ended up beating the average despite already having the Worms Reloaded and Bard's Tale. Readjusted the distribution between developers accordingly, and moved some of the money over to the charities.

Basically, though, I got the bundle for Ticket to Ride. Now I just hope some of my friends get the bundle as well.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
kyonshee77 said:
Enough with the mobile bundles, imo....
Err... when it comes to these Android bundles, they're basically regular bundles with Android games as a bonus. Don't see what the problem is with that... unlike the recent Mobile Bundle, which I skipped.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
JediMB said:
kyonshee77 said:
Enough with the mobile bundles, imo....
Err... when it comes to these Android bundles, they're basically regular bundles with Android games as a bonus. Don't see what the problem is with that... unlike the recent Mobile Bundle, which I skipped.
Exactly that.

Also i'm happy whenever i can safely say "eeeh, i think i can skip on this Humble Bundle" (I bought 16 regular bundles, wich should be almost all of them, as well as eight weekly ones, i might need help). This wasn't one of them thanks to Ticket To Ride DLC, Incredipede and a supposedly decent Worms Port for Mobile.